Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE TO ALL PARENTS WILL SENT ME TO PSYCH WARD IF I WON´T DELETE ACCOUNT THEY SAW ALL MY POSTS AFTER GLOWIES SWAT (IN VIDEO GAME)

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
THANK YOU FOR ALL BROCELS THIS PLACE WAS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED IN THIS "LIFE" AKA GUANTANAMO BAY I DON´T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE I AM SO SORRY
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be!

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies
40624.jpg

nigga your parents looked through this shit?

Get the fuck out you mentally ill faggot

You'll be missed. You were one of the best 2022cel users:feelsmusic:.

Get the fuck out you mentally ill faggot
I WON´T STOP KILLING PETS IN VIDEO GAMES ANYWAY THERE IS ONLY ONE PRINCE OF ANKARA @decembrist_kirillov !!!!!!! HARAM PARA HARAC PARA!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
nigga your parents looked through this shit?
YES XDDDD THEY WERE LIKE MEH HE DOES SAME IRL (IN VIDEO GAME)

fuck you you were coming to izmir we were doing bukkake where is all that stuff and you could stay at hilton hotel

fuck you you were coming to izmir we were doing bukkake where is all that stuff and you could stay at hilton hotel
I AM BANNED TO LEAVE GERMANISTAN BY BKA RN COME TO BERLIN IT IS LITERALLY SECOND TURKEY (IN VIDEO GAME)

I AM BANNED TO LEAVE GERMANISTAN BY BKA RN COME TO BERLIN IT IS LITERALLY SECOND TURKEY (IN VIDEO GAME)
kreuzberg und kottbusser kolbasa ja pierdole kurwa kurwa yarrrrrrak

Bye brocel, sorry to see this day has come- thanks for the laughs.

Who else high af rn?

kreuzberg und kottbusser kolbasa ja pierdole kurwa kurwa yarrrrrrak
kolbasa ist haram!!!!!!! (im videospiel)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be!

Bye brocel, sorry to see this day has come- thanks for the laughs.

Who else high af rn?
me

me

SMOKING 2 GS OF WEED WHILE DOWNING 8 BEERS AND ON 20 MG OF ESCITALOPRAM WHILE PLAYING NEW VEGAS.

just get tempbanned

brootal, will miss the schizo posts

SMOKING 2 GS OF WEED WHILE DOWNING 8 BEERS AND ON 20 MG OF ESCITALOPRAM WHILE PLAYING NEW VEGAS.
I CAN´T SAY WHAT I AM ON RN DUE TO LEGAL REASONS BUT TRUST ME THAT IT IS NOT WEED AND AT LEAST 5 DIFFERENT SUBSTANCES

I CAN´T SAY WHAT I AM ON RN DUE TO LEGAL REASONS BUT TRUST ME THAT IT IS NOT WEED AND AT LEAST 5 DIFFERENT SUBSTANCES

WEED MOGS ALL OTHER DRUGS WEED ALLOWS ME TO MEDITATE AND CONTACT HVPERBOREAN ANCESTORS AND ALSO CONTACT @NoLooksNoLife ON ANOTHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE IN WHICH HE BLESSED ME WITH THE POWERS OF "OK GrAYCEL."

@Mentally lost cel COOME TO IZMIR YARAK TEKBIR SEHADET VAKTI TY KURVO @decembrist_kirillov SET KALASH ON THAT PEDOSTAMBUL YARRRAK!!!!!!!!!!

He got banned for getting into a flamewar about animal abuse, he had an account before. :lul:
What was that about? Was he arguing for animal abuse, or against it?

HE CRIED THAT I KICKED DIRECT IN ASS A HOMELESS CAT ON PARK LOT FOR FUN AND THE CAT WAS SCREAMING SO FUNNY AND MADE BIG SHITSTORM

Against, I forgot the exact details but I think he kept making threads about @Lycan and torturing animals/started spamming Master on his Twitter so he got a perma. :feelsjuice:

Against, I forgot the exact details but I think he kept making threads about @Lycan and torturing animals/started spamming Master on his Twitter so he got a perma. :feelsjuice:
@Lycan BBASSSED AS FUCK AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH YOU SHOWED THEM!!!!!!

OH MAN THE MATERIAL KICKED IN AND I WANT TO KICK A CAT AND BREAK HIS SPINE @Mentally lost cel (IN VIDEO GAME)

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I WON´T STOP KILLING PETS IN VIDEO GAMES ANYWAY THERE IS ONLY ONE PRINCE OF ANKARA @decembrist_kirillov !!!!!!! HARAM PARA HARAC PARA!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

YES XDDDD THEY WERE LIKE MEH HE DOES SAME IRL (IN VIDEO GAME)
Kill dogs

Come to Istanbul plz

Let’s see how you’ll fare in my fucking city You pathetic keyboard warrior

Kill dogs

View: https://youtu.be/lhnZl27ihLc
@decembrist_kirillov

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Come to Istanbul plz

Let’s see how you’ll fare in my fucking city You pathetic keyboard warrior
LOL 186CM 95KG 6 YEARS OF K1 AND WRESTLING + GYM AND CALLING ME KEYBOARD WARRIOR JUST PATHETHIC TURKROACH MOVE !!!!!!!!!

Hasaaaaaasah
buahahahhahahaha
The Lion King Lol GIF

View: https://youtu.be/lhnZl27ihLc
@decembrist_kirillov

Plz kil yourself

Ok have fun with normies

LOL 186CM 95KG 6 YEARS OF K1 AND WRESTLING + GYM AND CALLING ME KEYBOARD WARRIOR JUST PATHETHIC TURKROACH MOVE !!!!!!!!!

Why don’t you Come to Istanbul? Message me your discord and we can meet

Ok have fun with normies
FAEN VEKK FRA MEG DU NORGE PEDO JEG ER EKTE INCEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don’t you Come to Istanbul? Message me your discord and we can meet
ISTANBUL IS CITY OF FAGGOTS THE REAL WAR IS IN IZMIR ANATOLYA!!!!!!!!

FAEN VEKK FRA MEG DU NORGE PEDO JEG ER EKTE INCEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I dont speak whatever you wrote

HE CRIED THAT I KICKED DIRECT IN ASS A HOMELESS CAT ON PARK LOT FOR FUN AND THE CAT WAS SCREAMING SO FUNNY AND MADE BIG SHITSTORM

You can only hurt weak animals like cats you are a pathetic normie on heat like foids

You can’t hurt dogs or bigger animals you little sperg

ISTANBUL IS CITY OF FAGGOTS THE REAL WAR IS IN IZMIR ANATOLYA!!!!!!!!

Not really

Izmir is the city of faggots

Istanbul is the city of cats

Or

The city of mentally lost cel

You can only hurt weak animals like cats you are a pathetic normie on heat like foids

You can’t hurt dogs or bigger animals you little sperg
IMAGINE THAT THIS COCKROACH IS TALKING TO INCEL KOMMANDO IN SUCH A WAY I JUST MAKE AN CALL AND BOYS FROM YOUR CITY ARE READ TO SHOW YOU HOW TO USE GARDENING TOOL FISKARS MACHETE XDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back