Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have to many mental and physical issues and am not taken serious, by anyone

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
The notion that it is you possibly being able to rely on other people holding you back is utter crap. Most people have vast support networks they rely on. They really have it the wrong way round. Which sane person would waste years of his life just to wait for some savior coming along, if you could just get shit done by yourself (also without humilating you). Would be far easier... Ridiculous. I don't dwell in the mud cause I
feel like not doing anything or pretend to fail. I dwell here cuz, I don't get out alone despite trying. Those people really have it the wrong way round...

I accepted there won't be any external help. So tx and stfu to the bootstrappers telling me the potential of external help is what holds me back. Maybe I will get out of this hole by myself eventually, but I will be a boomer by then. Thanks society you won. Well maybe not. We will see. See me boomer you later.

And also just cuz you have given up on help, it is not bad to keep working into every direction, as long as it doesn't cost you any resources. (Telling my dad to stop buy stupid crap and disrespect my issues etc.), was obviously a mistake and we didn't even touch any real issue there, he really just likes to assert dominance... It was prolly to much for him, seeing me doing some repairs and commanding him around the house showing him, they can't scapegoat their "renovation" forever). This really might be the deeper issue thinking about it... Sorry it is just :feelsclown:

Jews want you to have problems