Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have to do a fucking online presentation and I'm getting anxiety attacks because of it

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
20 years old grown man and this is my second year in college yet I still haven't developed any social skill to face the outside world and its damn people. My fucking lecturer tasked me with an online PowerPoint presentation where I have to open my webcam and show my subhuman face to more than 30 individuals today, It's going to happen in the next 6 hours. I've always avoided doing these stupid and totally pointless presentations during my highschool years and I have no idea how to do public speeches, hell I'm even too autistic to use the voice chat feature in online games yet I'm supposed to do a public speech to 30 individuals (which some of them are foids) with a webcam on. If I don't do this presentation I'm going to fail and would have to repeat the entire fucking course again in the next year. I really don't know how am I supposed to pull this off, I'm too autistic for this. Just the thought of showing my ugly as fuck face to foids and normies through a webcam and speaking to them is enough to make my heart race. A webcam that would even make my face appear more horrendous than it already is due to the lens distortion. I'm genuinely scared as shit right now. I hate myself for not being a real man, I deserve to gassed for being a total faggot scared from social interactions as a 20 years old grown fuck, I have no place in society, I'm a fucking ugly manchild.

Last edited:
Don't think about it and just do it. Get out of your comfort zone. Don't worry what other people think.

i could not give presentation to people, thats why i had to leave my professional course. brutal existense. during my time in the class i thoight of roping each day.
Don't think about it and just do it. Get out of your comfort zone. Don't worry what other people think.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

i could not give presentation to people, thats why i had to leave my professional course. brutal existense. during my time in the class i thoight of roping each day.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Same for you buddy.

Man I did that last week. Just make sure you are well prepared. First few seconds you're gonna feel anxious and nervous but after 10 seconds you're gonna feel calm and composed. Only the first 10 seconds are difficult, just make sure youre maintaining proper eye contact.

Get drunk or something beforehand.

It's never going to get better, trust me. I had to do some shit like that like 2 years ago and i always feel like shit, subhumanity personified its called.

Nobody will care, just do the bare minimum.
That was my experience at least.

How did it go?

Focus hard on just the presentation and not on the audience.

you shouldn't care about what other people think of you. its utterly useless and would bring you self esteem down. keep taking deep breaths and tell yourself that you're going to be fine because honestly, you are going to be fine. I overthink about this type of stuff all the time :)

Nobody will care, just do the bare minimum.
That was my experience at least.
I always hated presentations, will never do again hopefully
I'm genuinely scared as shit right now. I hate myself for not being a real man, I deserve to gassed for being a total faggot scared from social interactions as a 20 years old grown fuck, I have no place in society, I'm a fucking ugly manchild.
Wtf is this do something you can do then, you’re scared of interactions cuz people treat you bad, that’s it

Last edited:
Just imagery they are dead zombies bro.

They want you're brain but they can't reach throughout the scr to get you.

And if they did your hatchback would make quickly of died them!

Just imagery they are dead zombies bro.

Actually a funny idea, I heard this or something like this (imagine clowns) a couple of times in my life.

fuck man i remember when i had to do miserable shit like that. Do not miss it. I used to do them in person tho it was much worse standing in front of a class than just bring being a camera but i can imagine how it is still daunting.

im chad at presentations. because it contains objective things and not requiring normie shit like humoring and sarcasm which my low iq mind cannot process.

I used to get extremely anxious before presentations but once I started I'd lose all my inhibitions for the rest of the day, wish I could always be in that low inhib state

I was the same, I couldn’t sleep for 2 - 3 days beforehand. In the end I looked kinda autistic but it was fine. Luckily I don’t have to do them anymore since i’m doing an aspie course.

I'd quit and neet or at least find a job that's suitable for a trucel

How'd it go tho bro?