Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I have to admit - I thought “ Neon Genesis Evangelion The End Of Evangelion ( 1997)”, was a bit too experimental.

post entire movie? kek i'll save the thread

I want to make a point about a different anime - One Piece. Sanji is cucked for not having raped Nami yet.

pretentious anime for faggots

While foids fuck dogs - I’m going to watch this movie again and try to understand it. :feelscomfy:

I would watch evangelion, but that shit is too old. I heard it was good, though.

I just watched the series on Netflix, I decided to end it there as it was intended. Movie spinoffs just seem like cash grab retcons imo.

I would watch evangelion, but that shit is too old. I heard it was good, though.
I prefer older anime, new anime like My Hero Academia is brainless.

I prefer older anime, new anime like My Hero Academia is brainless.
True. I watch newer shit because I like the animation. But when it comes to stuff like Berserk I just read the manga because animation is ass. Older animes have more wisdom, it's why anime became popular.

Evangelion is kindergarden tier philosophy

This is the only fucking anime I watched more than one episode of. Three in fact.

Watching this, then going to go train for the race war/ incel uprising.

NGE is kinda like The Beatles, it started off amazing and kept getting better and better but towards the end they really exaggerated with the experimental shit and it became way less good.

The reason why Evangelion is hard to understand is because some things that are absolutely key to understand it are only briefly hinted at (like the black and white moons) or not mentioned at all, whereas tons of irrelevant experimental shit take hours of the whole thing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho07Ag6lV9g

This video does a really good job explaining all of it.

As for "The End of Evangelion" specifically, it's kinda the same, the beginning is good, the overall idea of the inital part is good. Then it suddenly cuts to a shitshow of unnecessary meaningless violence and crazy experimental shit and the end is garbage.

Watch Gunbuster, by the same author. Strangely enough, it excelled at everything Evangelion failed, especially the ending. And for some reason it isn't even 1% as famous as NGE.

Last edited:
If you watch this and you are in your late 20's you realize that its for teens with teenage angst and thats why it gets positive reviews. If I had to break it down.

Gendo = The parent you hate
Asuka = The girl you wanted to fuck in your class
Misata = The older woman you wanted to fuck
Atsuka = The quiet chick you think you had a chance with
Piloting a evangelion = fame, fortune and power you wanted as a teen
Then you mix that with a bit of mysticism, religion and self discovery.

Its pretty much Japanese catcher in the rye.

i watched evangelion in my teens because i wanted to be in shinji's shoes and rape asuka (in gta 6 trailer)

i watched evangelion in my teens because i wanted to be in shinji's shoes and rape asuka (in gta 6 trailer)
I wasn’t exposed to it too much, it was not televised on the channels I watched.

Now that I have watched the series - the movie makes much more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back