Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have the greatest way to kill myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
All you need is 20 prostitutes, large amount of cocaine, and a straw. Line up the 20 whores on the ground. Spread the coke in one massive row along their bodies. Inhale the whole coke line and die. This is ideal because you get maximum pleasure from the coke as well as being around naked foids. If I were to kill my self this is how I would do it, not cry in some forest at night with a fucking rope

All you need is 20 prostitutes, large amount of cocaine, and a straw. Line up the 20 whores on the ground. Spread the coke in one massive row along their bodies. Inhale the whole coke line and die. This is ideal because you get maximum pleasure from the coke as well as being around naked foids. If I were to kill my self this is how I would do it, not cry in some forest at night with a fucking rope

larp method tbh , but hey watever floats once boat

It just can not be full of flour. I imagined the 2 scenes mostly I sadly in the forest to the end.
:feelsbadman:

or you just do the coke without the whore, as you will probably be too fucked out of your mind to even realize they're there for the few seconds you're snorting anyway

Just offer them $1000 each.

I rather die like tony montana ngl

Just jump of a bridge or high place. Imagine the feeling of weightlessness. You will be gone instantly.

Shotgun to the head, partial suspension hanging, and fentanyl overdose all seem better tbh.

Just jump of a bridge or high place. Imagine the feeling of weightlessness. You will be gone instantly.
I'd be afraid while falling, I don't want to experience that, even if it only lasts a few seconds.

Shotgun to the head, partial suspension hanging, and fentanyl overdose all seem better tbh.

I'd be afraid while falling, I don't want to experience that, even if it only lasts a few seconds.

Why? You just observe the ground approaching you for about 5 - 10 seconds, and it is over.
This is a candidate for how I'm going to end it. I don't have to jump over barbed-wire to get a gun either.

Drop Oprah on my head.

All you need is 20 prostitutes, large amount of cocaine, and a straw. Line up the 20 whores on the ground. Spread the coke in one massive row along their bodies. Inhale the whole coke line and die. This is ideal because you get maximum pleasure from the coke as well as being around naked foids.

Imagine the reaction of those females. Before you kill yourself just slap some of them. It would be even better if you lift one of those female with your penis, while you are dying.

Sure and I want to kill myself by choking on a member of my 20 jb's hole.

Good idea but I barely have enough money for food and weed, so being able to buy coke and a few whores isn't an option for me

Logan Paul wants to know your location.

Sounds like a solid plan you got going there

Just jump off a tall building. You would be with your waifu in a matter of seconds.

Each to their own but not my cup of tea if the girls aren’t gonna be physically doing anything to me.

Killing yourself is most stupid idea ever OP

Getting killed around naked foids is the most honorless death I can think of.
If you shoot every single foid in the head and then yourself, would be different.