Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have tears in my eyes. After seeing various women fucking dogs, I don't know how I will ever see a woman the same ever again

Jordan Peterson is right when he says women are chaos. They will be the downfall of civilisation.

Just rope. Watching bestiality is the final frontier.

you know its over when this shit makes a nigga deadass start crying :(

someone pass the bleach

If you do get lucky, which is very rare, just imagine all she has done before you?
Wow, I was literally going to say this by asking, "would you be with a woman who has been animals before you?"

This world needs to be set on fire. Women would rather screw their dog over an unattractive man.

WW3 can't come soon enough

Nonhuman is better than subhuman.

You're better off with a dog brain than a non-NT human brain.

And think of how young the dog has to be, given their lifespans, while some of us have/will hit our 40s without any sex.

Foids are demonic.

And think of how young the dog has to be, given their lifespans, while some of us have/will hit our 40s without any sex.

Foids are demonic.

Foids are demonic.

lol ded

Cucktears have no rebuttal to the dogpill.

Take the dogpill kek