Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have spent a literal year on this forum

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Hours upon hours turned into days, days upon days turned into weeks, weeks upon weeks turned into months, and now it's all finally added up to a whole year of me rotting on this godforsaken forum. I am the epitome of worthless trash, I have no friends, my only family live in an entirely different country, I have been unemployed for years, I am actually khhv unlike some larping fuckwits here, I have no sense of belonging, I am a ugly, short hapa living in Australia where basically a third of the population is blonde surfer chads.

My mother was some ugly backwater village girl in the philippines, while my father was a old, short, and fat white boomer who could only get laid in south east asia by flaunting and using his wealth. You can guess what sort of mentally deranged abomination came out of that pairing; Me

Just kill me already tbhngl

It Is Over​

Beyond brootal

So he SEAmaxxed and created a teratrucel who would have the highest post count on an incel forum?

Hours upon hours turned into days, days upon days turned into weeks, weeks upon weeks turned into months, and now it's all finally added up to a whole year of me rotting on this godforsaken forum. I am the epitome of worthless trash, I have no friends, my only family live in an entirely different country, I have been unemployed for years, I am actually khhv unlike some larping fuckwits here, I have no sense of belonging, I am a ugly, short hapa living in Australia where basically a third of the population is blonde surfer chads.

My mother was some ugly backwater village girl in the philippines, while my father was a old, short, and fat white boomer who could only get laid in south east asia by flaunting and using his wealth. You can guess what sort of mentally deranged abomination came out of that pairing; Me

I like you. Happy anneversary :feelscomfy:
All the fakecel larpers will be weeded out eventually. They can't help it but come clean.

Hope one day some roastie gets a Coala fall on her head, and she finds you attractive.

Last edited:
How old you are?

Height?

You are at least non-autistic, that is a big plus.

It's doubtful you spent a year on the forum.
The counter is kinda broken. It counts even when you're not online as long as you log in even for a couple of seconds, less than an hour after your last login.
So basically, if you come here for a minute to check something, log off and come back 59 minutes later for another minute, the counter will say you were here for an hour.
I remember testing this before on looksmaxx but I forget exactly how it works. It's definitely not accurate. Just some lifefuel for you.

Tbh i wanna fuck ur avi. Whats her name? Any good hentai of her?

Race-mixing is an abomination.

Mogs me at having wealthy parents. I'm approach 1 year join date as well . literally nothing has changed in that year, it's over lol

It's doubtful you spent a year on the forum.
The counter is kinda broken. It counts even when you're not online as long as you log in even for a couple of seconds, less than an hour after your last login.
So basically, if you come here for a minute to check something, log off and come back 59 minutes later for another minute, the counter will say you were here for an hour.
I remember testing this before on looksmaxx but I forget exactly how it works. It's definitely not accurate. Just some lifefuel for you.
Yeah your right that's exactly how the counters works, but I pretty much spend every waking minute on this site so it isn't that far off

NONE of that makes you worthless to me or others here. Maybe in the eyes of this fucked up gynocentric society where THEY decide your worth but not to me.

you can also SEAmax

Do you feel better because you have most posts on this forum?

God damn you sure you didn't sleep while being on this forum

I can't believe I actually spent almost an entire month on this site.

seeing this post has encouraged me to immediately close this tab

I don’t think so. Depending on your actual activity, you probably didn’t spend that much time at all. If you go afk the online timer still counts for about 45 minutes. If you get on periodically in an interval less than that time then the timer will continue counting indefinitely unless you sleep.

It's not your fault.

Hours upon hours turned into days, days upon days turned into weeks, weeks upon weeks turned into months, and now it's all finally added up to a whole year of me rotting on this godforsaken forum. I am the epitome of worthless trash, I have no friends, my only family live in an entirely different country
I'm sorry bro, that's brutal :feelsbadman:

You are one of my favorite user even though we never talked or messaged.
my only family live in an entirely different country
Is there no way to move there?

Just kill me already
„Don’t be a drama queen.“I know that you posted this in another thread replying to a user saying „just kill me“. So now it’s your turn not being a drama queen.
I am sure there will be better days for you.

at least you are an NT mogger

the timer isn't accurate so you shouldn't be so hard on yourself

Congrats I guess

@Animecel2D
You my Based nigga though for real
:dab::dab::dab::dab:

Mogs me at having wealthy parents. I'm approach 1 year join date as well . literally nothing has changed in that year, it's over lol
same with me but with 2 years
it feels like exactly nothing has happened, since november 2019,thats feels like the last month that was eventful since then
I only remember another music festival where I got really high and another birthday and thats it for the last 2 years.
Like Im in a sort of limbo

We love you @Animecel2D :heart: take care of yourself @Animecel2D :heart: stay safe @Animecel2D :heart:

Last edited:
I’m sorry your life turned out this way boyo all we can do is cope now

I have 40 hours and i already think that was a shitton of time wasted

I can confirm this. Being a hapacel has been absolute fucking torture, every single day I was treated like a alien bent on rape and murder. My parents were both shit tier humans who hated themselves just as much as I hated myself. I WISH I WASNT BORN FUCKKKKKKKK :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

There was this one girl that was a daughter from our next door neighbor. My parents and them used to get into a lot of disputes, didn’t really understand why but there was a lot of yelling and heated arguments from across the fence. This girl was pretty popular, and had a large group of friends to back her up. She used to slap me across the face and told me to go back to China, also saying that she hated what my father did to her mother.

She single handedly turned just about everyone in kinder against me. I was the shortest kid as well, making me such an easy target.

You don’t need supplements and protein powder if all you want to do is lose weight. My parents were stupid poorfags too and fed me loads of unhealthy junk that made me fat when I was a kid, I was constantly bullied and ostracized because i was a fat chinese looking kid in a all white Australian school. I lost my weight through starving myself on one meal a day and jogging for 1-2 hours everyday, several months later and I was skinny as bone.

Still got treated like shit because I was the only ethnic in school tho

I was a social outcast even before puberty. None of the kids liked me cuz I looked different (only ethnic there), ugly and fat. Whenever they saw my parents (old white boomer with filipino girl) they’d mercilessly tease me and let me know how disgusting they thought it was. I was always mentally slow as a kid and it took me longer than normal to even speak correctly, I had terrible athleticism and could barely run 100 meters before panting like a sick dog

I lost my weight around puberty after starving myself and constantly jogging almost everyday, became a lot healthier and fit but nothing really changed and was still regarded as a subhuman monster

:feelsokman:

reincarnation maxx

reincarnation maxx

He'll reincarnate into a life without abusive parents or solitude from worthless relatives. May as well wait until death, as long as interlopers don't ruin his life further.

Hahaha cuck

We love you @Animecel2D :heart: take care of yourself @Animecel2D :heart: stay safe @Animecel2D :heart:

Dragonwarrior7cover.jpg

reaching it for this account in less than a month :society:

Real ones remember when this was posted