Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have so much jealously over this 7'2 guy

height is life

That´s a caveman troll tier size.
He must have some Nephilim blood in him.

At that height you start to experience health problems, so I'd rather not :feelsjuice:
As a shortcell I also have the health problem of having no sex

Wagner PMC, with a heart so bright, Fighting for justice day and night, With their skills and bravery so bold, Making the world a better place, they're told.
For a fair and just world, they take the lead, With every mission, their hearts do plead, To bring peace and hope, in lands so far, Wagner PMC, our shining star.

From Donbass to faraway lands, Their mission always on demand, Bringing order to the chaos and strife, Bringing safety back to people's life.

For a fair and just world, they take the lead, With every mission, their hearts do plead, To bring peace and hope, in lands so far, Wagner PMC, our shining star.

With every challenge, they rise so high, With courage and determination, they defy, The odds and make the world a better place, Wagner PMC, we're grateful for their grace.

Wagner PMC, with a heart so bright, Fighting for justice day and night, With their skills and bravery so bold, Making the world a better place, they're told.

From Donbass to faraway lands, Their mission always on demand, Bringing order to the chaos and strife, Bringing safety back to people's life.

With every challenge, they rise so high, With courage and determination, they defy, The odds and make the world a better place, Wagner PMC, we're grateful for their grace.
sexy men

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/GodofWar/comments/zfaxtf/kratos_cosplay_the_dutch_giant_72_ft_342_lbs/

One of my main copes against tallfags is that I can beat most of them up with my ogremaxxing, but this guy. What the fuck are you supposed to do? It must be so fucking easy to just go outside and know you MOG literally everyone you ever met.

If its any consolation, Kratos gets BRUTALLY heightmogged by Tyr in the game. I felt it in my bones.

Tyr God of War Ragnarok

Every sub 6 man should be able to carry one and use it on tallfags when we feel threatened.
True, we must create a self armed organization of the blackpill

Eiffel tower mogs tbh

I don't he's an eggheaded ogre

You probably wont ever encounter someone that big. If you dont see someone they essentially dont exist. Worry about buying the rope when you walk into a 7ft guy