Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i have so much bottled up rage against the female gender

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i have liquid hatred running through my veins against women because EVERY FUCKING TIME they are so shallow to me and emotionless. they have manipulated me, led me on, played me, i am fucking tired of women. i hope all women disappear so that us men have a few years of a good fucking society before we die out due to not breeding. i hate every. single. woman. on. earth. they fucking suck. they are so fucking demonic and they dont care about me, you, or any of us. i hate them all. fuck women fr. women are the embodiment of everything i despise and i am surprised it took me so long to realize. especially since ive been into traditionalist values for years i should have hated them from the beginning for being whores and sluts. but i guess i just hoped there were rare traditionalist ones out there. I HATE WOMEN. the only place i can express my feelings towards them is on this website. which helps my feelings not be as bottled up i guess

If toilets disappear men would figure out how to breed humans in laboratories. :feelsokman:

Maybe some wizards on this forum know a spell.
All I know is the foid repulsion aura, it's an uncontrollable autocast that you get when you're born autistic / short / ugly or a combination of these.

I understand your rage, when I was younger I was bitter and angry too, but I was bitter and angry because I was bluepilled and didn't understand women.
If you want to be angry, so be it, but you will only hurt yourself. Spite and bitterness is basically drinking the poison and expecting others to die.
Cheers :panties:

And @Broly, this guy mogs me too much even when I was lurking.

If toilets disappear men would figure out how to breed humans in laboratories. :feelsokman:

Or finally have the motivation to create sentient AI so thought can go on while what's left of humanity decomposes on fireball earth.

yeah they’re self serving animals with no empathy for other members of their own species. It’s actually an evolutionary flaw to have just such little empathy towards other members of your species.

It creates Massive weak links within the social hierarchy of our species, which in ancient times before technology, could definitely lead to extinction.

On top of this, women have had zero contribution to the creation of the technology that now shields them and allows them to be so ruthless to other humans.

In all of history, women have contributed nothing to society, other than producing more humans (who if female too will also not contribute to society!)

i have liquid hatred running through my veins against women because EVERY FUCKING TIME they are so shallow to me and emotionless. they have manipulated me, led me on, played me, i am fucking tired of women. i hope all women disappear so that us men have a few years of a good fucking society before we die out due to not breeding. i hate every. single. woman. on. earth. they fucking suck. they are so fucking demonic and they dont care about me, you, or any of us. i hate them all. fuck women fr. women are the embodiment of everything i despise and i am surprised it took me so long to realize. especially since ive been into traditionalist values for years i should have hated them from the beginning for being whores and sluts. but i guess i just hoped there were rare traditionalist ones out there. I HATE WOMEN. the only place i can express my feelings towards them is on this website. which helps my feelings not be as bottled up i guess
you were hurt and in this post you are speaking from hurt and that's okay

yeah they’re self serving animals with no empathy for other members of their own species. It’s actually an evolutionary flaw to have just such little empathy towards other members of your species.

It creates Massive weak links within the social hierarchy of our species, which in ancient times before technology, could definitely lead to extinction.

On top of this, women have had zero contribution to the creation of the technology that now shields them and allows them to be so ruthless to other humans.

In all of history, women have contributed nothing to society, other than producing more humans (who if female too will also not contribute to society!)
what about the women who have birthed men who contributed to society, like look at Nikola Tesla, half his DNA came from his mom

what about the women who have birthed men who contributed to society, like look at Nikola Tesla, half his DNA came from his mom
Yeah I said they’ve contributed nothing to society OTHER than reproducing and making more humans.

I was just mentioning that them reproducing is also useless 50% of the time given that’s how frequent it’s women who are the humans popping out from between their legs

Yeah I said they’ve contributed nothing to society OTHER than reproducing and making more humans.

I was just mentioning that them reproducing is also useless 50% of the time given that’s how frequent it’s women who are the humans popping out from between their legs
okay, but you agree that 50% of a great man's DNA is sourced from a woman?

a. Idk what that is.
b. why are you getting defensive i didn't come at you at all.
You have like 8 posts and they’re not just random, every single post is specifically devils advocate, trying to defend female privilege. That’s why he thinks you’re an infiltrator, and I’d have to agree with him

100% - Permaban infiltrator
You have like 8 posts and they’re not just random, every single post is specifically devils advocate, trying to defend female privilege. That’s why he thinks you’re an infiltrator, and I’d have to agree with him
report me then

And all of them would have good genes by default. It began for laboratory-cels

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Give it a few years, you'll get over it. What I mean is the hate will always be there, but it will be more calculated and controlled and less "ragey". It will become more about "how do I get what I want and not get taken advantage of by these whores" instead of "I want to kill these fucking whores so badly".

In fact I'd advise that you never try to get rid of your hate, it's useful fuel. It gives you drive and purpose.

Any incel telling you that they've "moved past the hatred" or they are "muh white pill" is coping.

Last edited:
i agree with the demonic bit:

"how would you feel if i killed you?" *puts earbud wires against my throat at work*
"what if i pushed you down the stairs at school?"
"i want to put you in a shopping cart and roll you down the highway hahaha"
*shoves me while im crouching down at work*

this all came from the same fatass sheboon fefail that i had NO interest in, same fefail i didn't talk to unless necessary.
she cut the shit when i went the police tho:feelsdevil:

she would say theses thing so randomly, like a possesed person out of a horror movie STRAIGHT UP

FUCK FUCK FUCK I FUCKING HATE FOIDS SO MUCH THEY REFUSE TO LET ME FUCK THEIR TIGHT PUSSIES AND ASSHOLES AND LET ME ENJOY THEIR BODIES WITHOUT PAYING. :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Some toilets are unironically thinking about doing that to us through in vitro fertilization. Let's see how successful that'll be :feelshaha:

Foids are not human demonic creature men should decide everything for them they literraly cannot think for society :feelsaww:

The core of my hate against them comes from the particular fact that I cant stick my penis inside their warm, wet pussies.

The way they guard their holes, and make sure everyone except me can enjoy their slipperines. The way they subtly and demonically despise me, and make me worry over them, and make me desire them. When in reality they are worthless pieces of meat. But that demonic voice they have that tricks males into desiring their soft touch.... And if the male is incel, he will be destined to frustration, as he continues to hear their voices and fantasize what will never happen, so vividly like the fucking coper he is. All while seeing and most importantly, knowing, that everybody else is having good sensations and satdisfaction with low effort, sticking their dicks inside those fealthy chambers of pleasure, and indirectly laughing at your incel life.

Women are evil and fealthy.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: