Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have sex with incels and then discard them. I get off on it.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/1c1qf3x/i_have_sex_with_incels_and_then_discard_them_i/

Wow this is terrible. I'm gonna contact this roastie to make sure this will never happen to me :feelsthink::ahegao:

i like how the comments are clowning her
Screenshot 2024 04 14 081249

Save the jokes for April fools day

I wish it was true, I wish there were foids like that. But unfortunately there's just no way. Foids are repulsed by us.

Inceldom isnt a permanent condition.There are marriedcels you know

NPD fantasies. Autistic men are often victims of narcissistic/BPD girls.

Imagine believing this bs

Not the deformed, barely-human monsters that disgust others at the site of them.
absolute cope. Superbad is an incel movie those are what Incels/truecels look like but they managed to ascend

christopher mintz plasse superbad GIF

If this is true (which it isn’t), it’s probably just dudes like McLovin. Aka
>Nerdy
>White
>Averagish height
>Skinny fat
>Shitty glasses/bad fashion
>Normal looking, but not handsome
>Introverted
Dudes that could probably get an ugly gf if they had better social skills.

Not the deformed, barely-human monsters that disgust others at the site of them.
BLUEPILLS.is Mclovin is a truecel throufh and through. That midface ratio alone is about 1 in 100 bud

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@tistwotime_/video/7348620884887735595

This is also a Saint tier truecel

just find a hole bro...."finds wall cracks"

over for sexcels

99.99999% probability a male wrote that.
Could be real.

Cluster B broads with NPD or ASPD (anti social personality disorder a.k.a sociopathy/psychopathy) would possibly do this to people and get off on destroying their lives.

Could be real.

Cluster B broads with NPD or ASPD (anti social personality disorder a.k.a sociopathy/psychopathy) would possibly do this to people and get off on destroying their lives.
No. Those Cluster Bs will use ugly men for attention, but then they'll fuck attractive men.

Women never care about destroying men's lives. They don't understand any of that beyond making men jealous and such, because they live on social tutorial mode.

No. Those Cluster Bs will use ugly men for attention, but then they'll fuck attractive men.

Women never care about destroying men's lives. They don't understand any of that beyond making men jealous and such, because they live on social tutorial mode.
We’ll just have to agree to disagree on this.

As years ago when I modded a section of a mental health forum all about Cluster B women and was actively researching the disorders users would have horror stories about how their histrionic or borderline would occasionally cheat on them running off to fuck men as unattractive as us if not moreso ie like fat, ugly and old men in one night stands.

There’s a certain mindset these women can get into at times where they like to feel and be degraded as well they can humiliate their main spouse or lovER at the same time. :feelsugh:

Maybe current year Cluster B’s no longer do this as a result of how vastly the dating landscape has changed but I seriously doubt it.

Edit: And again the Narcs and Socios thrive on the sadism and dominance of it all ie of hurting someone deeply emotionally and “winning” their little games.

Last edited:
If you kill your enemies they win tier logic

most unbelievable story I've ever read

christopher mintz plasse superbad GIF

If this is true (which it isn’t), it’s probably just dudes like McLovin. Aka
>Nerdy
>White
>Averagish height
>Skinny fat
>Shitty glasses/bad fashion
>Normal looking, but not handsome
>Introverted
Dudes that could probably get an ugly gf if they had better social skills.

yeah HUUUWHITE, imagine her fucking a guy like my avi

We’ll just have to agree to disagree on this.

As years ago when I modded a section of a mental health forum all about Cluster B women and was actively researching the disorders users would have horror stories about how their histrionic or borderline would occasionally cheat on them running off to fuck men as unattractive as us if not moreso ie like fat, ugly and old men in one night stands.

There’s a certain mindset these women can get into at times where they like to feel and be degraded as well they can humiliate their main spouse or lovER at the same time. :feelsugh:

Maybe current year Cluster B’s no longer do this as a result of how vastly the dating landscape has changed but I seriously doubt it.

Edit: And again the Narcs and Socios thrive on the sadism and dominance of it all ie of hurting someone deeply emotionally and “winning” their little games.
We know from the Rowan saga that she was one of those women who enjoyed humiliating every man in its life. But, I don't think that translates into them fucking ugly men, maybe in some rare extreme circumstances where they're just going to cheat no matter what to cause destruction.

I believe all women, even the crazy Cluster B types, use sex primarily to boost their own status. Thus, hypergamy.

We know from the Rowan saga that she was one of those women who enjoyed humiliating every man in its life. But, I don't think that translates into them fucking ugly men, maybe in some rare extreme circumstances where they're just going to cheat no matter what to cause destruction.

I believe all women, even the crazy Cluster B types, use sex primarily to boost their own status. Thus, hypergamy.
Yes but you also cannot forget that many women and especially Cluster B’s (at least the borderlines and histrionics anyway) struggle with self hatred and feelings of worthlessness and quite often feel that they do not deserve genuine love even though they constantly crave it. Of course once they actually receive it they become bored or freaked out by it (ie how could he possibly love someone like me?!) and discard the man they were with and act like he never existed but still…they do struggle with many different conflicting emotions surrounding self worth, love and desire.

Yes but you also cannot forget that many women and especially Cluster B’s (at least the borderlines and histrionics anyway) struggle with self hatred and feelings of worthlessness and quite often feel that they do not deserve genuine love even though they constantly crave it. Of course once they actually receive it they become bored or freaked out by it (ie how could he possibly love someone like me?!) and discard the man they were with and act like he never existed but still…they do struggle with many different conflicting emotions surrounding self worth, love and desire.
I don't think that's possible for women anymore. Unless one is exceptionally ugly or fat, everyone is kissing their ass.

Their feelings of "worthlessness" are comical compared to ours, similar to when they say they're "lonely". It's because they can't lock down Chad, or they're not a celebrity star with the highest status. These women know that everyone kisses their ass, and it's because they're attractive and people want to fuck them. They can say whatever weaknesses they have makes them feel inferior... they lack intelligence, they're short, they have small tits... deep down, they know none of that matters.

If that's true, inceldom will be solved

But most likely fake, as women HATE ugly men
full

This was written by a kissless virgin soy Redditor, most likely obese. This is his fantasy and he thinks he is better than us because he doesn’t hate foids.

If its true good for him.

But she might watch out too, theres some guys who wont take a rejection easy and it might bite her in the Butt like Stephen McDaniel

BLUEPILLS.is Mclovin is a truecel throufh and through. That midface ratio alone is about 1 in 100 bud

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@tistwotime_/video/7348620884887735595

This is also a Saint tier truecel

I Am Mclovin Christopher Mintz Plasse GIF

His jaw is visible despite being skinnyfat, and his eyebrows are well-shaped. His face is symmetrical enough.

christopher-mintz-plasse-super-bad.jpg

McLovin today looks like the most normie dude alive. He could gymcel and be like a 5/10. His biggest failo is his height, like most normie men.

87a8a85381fd4aa6ae53ce9f29802128_1680285989~tplv-photomode-zoomcover:720:720.jpeg

McLovin mogs the shit out of actual former highschool nerds like picrel.

Also, the person you posted looks literally fucking diseased. Good example I guess, but most people would be worried they’d get sick even being around that guy.

I Am Mclovin Christopher Mintz Plasse GIF

His jaw is visible despite being skinnyfat, and his eyebrows are well-shaped. His face is symmetrical enough.
His face is absolutely not symmetrical enough LMFAO. The entire Superbad movie is an incel movie all those guys are standard stereotypical TRUECELS.
christopher-mintz-plasse-super-bad.jpg

McLovin today looks like the most normie dude alive. He could gymcel and be like a 5/10. His biggest failo is his height, like most normie men.
LTN at best. 4/10
87a8a85381fd4aa6ae53ce9f29802128_1680285989~tplv-photomode-zoomcover:720:720.jpeg

McLovin mogs the shit out of actual former highschool nerds like picrel.
That’s not a nerd that’s a hyper NT nyc Italian with a rat tier pheno.
Also, the person you posted looks literally fucking diseased. Good example I guess, but most people would be worried they’d get sick even being around that guy.
He’s a truecel all the comments are mocking his looks

More than likely written by a stupid tranny (biological male who thinks he is a woman if he feels like it in his mind).