Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have sex with incels and then discard them. I get off on it.

If this is true these "incels" will become bluepilled normies for the next decade of their lives, despite continuing to live lives of solitide.

His face is absolutely not symmetrical enough LMFAO. The entire Superbad movie is an incel movie all those guys are standard stereotypical TRUECELS.
arrested development fox television classics GIF by HULU

None of them are true trues. Michael Cera is a normalish height, white, has hair, and looks relatively normal. He has a very feminine face and bodytype, but he could be like a 4.5 if he gymcelled. I will say, Cera looks like he probably has a microcock (although I can’t know for sure) and he’s probably mutilated, so I’ll give him true status on that alone.

Rock And Roll GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Jonah Hill’s biggest failos are being short and being a fat piece of shit. He can fix one of those things. If he wasn’t fat, he might be like a 3/10. He’s definitely the most true of the 3. Also, he’s a Joo, so confirmed mutilated, and I think it’s confirmed that he’s got a small cock.
LTN at best. 4/10
A 4/10 isn’t true status, holy fuck. Even 3/10’s can find life partners/bottom-tier women. 2.5/10 and below is when it’s completely over.
That’s not a nerd that’s a hyper NT nyc Italian with a rat tier pheno.
You’re being pedantic.
He’s a truecel all the comments are mocking his looks
Yes, he’s a good example. I’m just saying the guy looks like he has leprosy. Genuinely disgusting to look at.

A 4/10 isn’t true status, holy fuck. Even 3/10’s can find life partners/bottom-tier women. 2.5/10 and below is when it’s completely over.
Bluepill nonsense. Hypergamy means it’s over for anyone sub 6 realistically if non NT and sub 5 aka below MTN so about 30% of men.

Bluepill nonsense. Hypergamy means it’s over for anyone sub 6 realistically if non NT and sub 5 aka below MTN so about 30% of men.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

>If non NT

Okay, most people are NT. That’s the whole point. You’re assuming something that only affects a minority of men.

>30% of men are sub-5

Wtf? What exactly is a 5/10 if not a dead average normie dude? 50% of men are sub-5 or below. That’s why it’s 5/10. Do you really think 50% of men are true status? There’s no data that supports that whatsoever. Sure, normies have very mediocre sex lives, but that’s still not true status.

Roughly 30% of young men are completely sexless, which means 3/10s and below. Realistically, some of them might ascend through betabux or whatnot in the future, which sucks, but still disqualifies true status. So realistically, 2.5/10s (or roughly 25% of men) will be true status forever, possibly less.

Most men will have some, albeit mediocre, hererosexual experience at some point in their life. You have to be far below average to not even achieve this.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

>If non NT

Okay, most people are NT. That’s the whole point. You’re assuming something that only affects a minority of men.

>30% of men are sub-5

Wtf? What exactly is a 5/10 if not a dead average normie dude? 50% of men are sub-5 or below. That’s why it’s 5/10. Do you really think 50% of men are true status? There’s no data that supports that whatsoever. Sure, normies have very mediocre sex lives, but that’s still not true status.
What? Normies are 1 in 2 and LTNs are 1 in 3.
Roughly 30% of young men are completely sexless, which means 3/10s and below.
No 3/10s are bottom 5%
Realistically, some of them might ascend through betabux or whatnot in the future, which sucks, but still disqualifies true status. So realistically, 2.5/10s (or roughly 25% of men) will be true status forever, possibly less.
2.5/10 is like bottom 1%
Most men will have some, albeit mediocre, hererosexual experience at some point in their life. You have to be far below average to not even achieve this.
ok ur ratings are off and Mclovin’s facial structure isn’t common as 30%

What? Normies are 1 in 2 and LTNs are 1 in 3.

No 3/10s are bottom 5%

2.5/10 is like bottom 1%

ok ur ratings are off and Mclovin’s facial structure isn’t common as 30%
What exactly does the 10 point scale represent if not percentiles? A 9/10 means 90th percentile. A 10/10 is 99.9th percentile. A 3/10 is 30th percentile.

Whats Up Yo GIF

I would feel comfortable saying McLovin is 30th percentile, possibly higher. He’s like 40th percentile in height, not overweight, white, has a visible chin, a normal hairline, etc. He’s not attractive, but 20th percentile and below are usually pretty revolting, or at least really short. McLovin is a below-average normie.

I’m also going off USA standards. Most men in the USA are overweight. 30% of men in the US are obese.

Last edited:
What exactly does the 10 point scale represent if not percentiles? A 9/10 means 90th percentile. A 10/10 is 99.9th percentile. A 3/10 is 30th percentile.
That’s not how it works
Whats Up Yo GIF

I would feel comfortable saying McLovin is 30th percentile, possibly higher.
No he’s not
He’s like 40th percentile in height, not overweight, white, has a visible chin, a normal hairline, etc. He’s not attractive, but 20th percentile and below are usually pretty revolting, or at least really short. McLovin is a below-average normie.
That’s not how the rating scale works
I’m also going off USA standards. Most men in the USA are overweight. 30% of men in the US are obese.
Although that is true there are some obese people who mog mclovin because they’re tall and carry their weight better

That’s not how it works
Then how does it work?
No he’s not
If you even go in a Wal-Mart, you’ll instantly see creatures uglier than McLovin. Also, he’s white, which gives him an edge over most ethnics, and most ethnics are also shorter than him.
That’s not how the rating scale works
I just gave you a variety of characteristics he possesses that many men don’t. If McLovin is below 30th percentile, then what would he become if he were bald? Shorter? Chinless? Fat? Eventually he’s gotta be like -20th percentile or something.
Although that is true there are some obese people who mog mclovin because they’re tall and carry their weight better
About 60% of men in the USA are taller than McLovin. So 40% are as tall or shorter. Of that 40%, 30% are obese (like 70% are overweight, but we’ll ignore them). That means 12% of men are both shorter than him and obese.

How tall does one have to be to offset obesity? Because McLovin is 5’8”. I don’t think he’s getting mogged by a 5’10” obese dude. I don’t even think a 6’0” obese dude would mog him. Obesity is a massive failo. I think being a massive, 6’2”+ obese fuck would mog McLovin, but we’re talking about 5% of the obese population.

Then how does it work?
Refer to the PSL rating article on incel wiki
If you even go in a Wal-Mart, you’ll instantly see creatures uglier than McLovin. Also, he’s white, which gives him an edge over most ethnics, and most ethnics are also shorter than him.
Ok but those are bottom 1%
I just gave you a variety of characteristics he possesses that many men don’t. If McLovin is below 30th percentile, then what would he become if he were bald? Shorter? Chinless? Fat? Eventually he’s gotta be like -20th percentile or something.
He is chinless and he’s pretty short. Look at his midface ffs look at how long it is and how recessed his jaw is
About 60% of men in the USA are taller than McLovin. So 40% are as tall or shorter. Of that 40%, 30% are obese (like 70% are overweight, but we’ll ignore them). That means 12% of men are both shorter than him and obese.
Ok
How tall does one have to be to offset obesity? Because McLovin is 5’8”. I don’t think he’s getting mogged by a 5’10” obese dude. I don’t even think a 6’0” obese dude would mog him. Obesity is a massive failo. I think being a massive, 6’2”+ obese fuck would mog McLovin, but we’re talking about 5% of the obese population.
Ur talking about morbidly obese than standard obese

Refer to the PSL rating article on incel wiki
Noted.
Ok but those are bottom 1%
The bottom 1% is literally disabled.
He is chinless and he’s pretty short. Look at his midface ffs look at how long it is and how recessed his jaw is
He’s not chinless since you can see his chin, and he’s like 5’7” at the shortest.
Ok

Ur talking about morbidly obese than standard obese
Standard obese still looks pretty fucking bad.

I don’t want emotional attachment to a foid anyway I just want to get the fuck and leave emotional attachment = emotional manipulation games

If I was the person in that LARP I would be happy not sad jfl she’d be doing me a favour

May be a LARP,

but half of the normies who claim "aT LeAsT i'M nOt aN iNcEL" are stupid faggots who got lucky to fuck a foid once in a lifetime and don't even know if they'll ever get to repeat the experience --- and most won't, until they get "settled" at age 37 by a single mom of 3 looking for some dupe to divorce-rape and take his house plus alimony & child-support.

These one-fuck-per-lifetime incels-in-denial are the most fanatical kind of normie shitting on incels. Your more typical "one-month-girlfriend-each-other-year" normie don't even think much of incels.

Last edited:
Where is this foid? I rape foids and then discard them. I get off on it.

Nope Bottom 0.1%. 1 in 100 people are not disabled lmfao
Down Syndrome alone is 1 in 700, let alone all other disabilities.
It’s visibly recessed
Yes, but there’s guys out there with no visible chin whatsoever.
and 5’7 is manlet
It’s also taller than half of men worldwide. It’s short, no doubt, but there’s plenty of men even shorter.
Parks And Recreation GIF

parks and recreation sushi GIF

Obesity is the difference between Chris Pratt being a sex symbol and being a mid-tier normie.

Down Syndrome alone is 1 in 700, let alone all other disabilities.
That’s 0.3% and the most common
Yes, but there’s guys out there with no visible chin whatsoever.
Bottom 0.5% JFL. It’s abnormal to have a noticeably recessed chin
It’s also taller than half of men worldwide. It’s short, no doubt, but there’s plenty of men even shorter.

Parks And Recreation GIF

parks and recreation sushi GIF
Only america matters in this context and he’s 5’7 as a white guy. Completely different to being 5’7 and ethnic
Obesity is the difference between Chris Pratt being a sex symbol and being a mid-tier normie.
Still proves my point