Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have seen people with worse personalities than me with girlfriends...

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
But I have never seen someone uglier or shorter than me with a girlfriend. How do you build self-esteem and confidence when you have no evidence upon which to base them on? If someone is a virgin in their late 20s, there is NO other conclusion except they are exceptionally below average in appearance. The personality argument doesn't cut it because Gary Ridgeway was married with kids. I refuse to believe I have a worse personality than a man who confessed to killing 90+ prostitutes. I am shorter and uglier than him, however. Prostitutes would fuck him but they wouldn't fuck me.

Intelligence
Me: A PhD
Him: Ridgway's IQ was recorded as being in the "low eighties". Ridgway is dyslexic, and was held back a year in high school.

Health
Me: normal BMI, no known diseases
Him: Ridgway had frequent sexual intercourse with sex workers and contracted gonorrhea

Behavior toward mother
Me: love my mom, call her every week
Him: He would later tell defense psychologists that, as an adolescent, he had conflicting feelings of anger and sexual attraction toward his mother, and fantasized about killing her.

Criminal activity
Me: No criminal record, hold down a job, zero debt, save every month. Never been in a fight.
Him: When he was 16, he stabbed a six-year-old boy who survived the attack. Ridgway had led the boy into the woods and then stabbed him through the ribs into his liver. Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, Ridgway is believed to have murdered at least 71 teenage girls and women near Seattle and Tacoma, Washington. In court statements, Ridgway later reported that he had killed so many that he lost count. A majority of the murders occurred between 1982 and 1984. The victims were believed to be either sex workers or runaways, whom he picked up along Pacific Highway South.

Clearly, I am a far better candidate. Even IT would agree. HOWEVER:

Height
Me: 5ft1
Him:5ft10

THEREFORE

sex life
Me: 27yo khhv blackcel rejected by hookers
Him: married with 3 children and chronically used hookers despite killing them daily at one point

Explain this IT. Explain this shit. He looksmogs me. That's all there is to it. There's no moral justice to it. I'm not an incel because I'm a bad person. Here is a genuinely bad person and he was drowning in pussy while murdering it. Prostitutes don't even fuck me for money, and guess what? I'm not about to go out and rape anyone. This guy had willing sluts and a wife, and he still killed women.

I've seen people who are more ugly and have worse personalities than me in relationships because they are NT whilst im not.

Sometimes you just gotta be first

Correction: 1 child but married THREE TIMES

Breaking news: your personality doesn't matter

wow ... you have done a whole comparison
IT will probably tell you that you're worst because you're on .is tho

Personality and NT aren't the same thing but yeah everything you said was based tbh

shitters gonna shit on others and win

whats new even

But I have never seen someone uglier or shorter than me with a girlfriend. How do you build self-esteem and confidence when you have no evidence upon which to base them on? If someone is a virgin in their late 20s, there is NO other conclusion except they are exceptionally below average in appearance. The personality argument doesn't cut it because Gary Ridgeway was married with kids. I refuse to believe I have a worse personality than a man who confessed to killing 90+ prostitutes. I am shorter and uglier than him, however. Prostitutes would fuck him but they wouldn't fuck me.

Intelligence
Me: A PhD
Him: Ridgway's IQ was recorded as being in the "low eighties". Ridgway is dyslexic, and was held back a year in high school.

Health
Me: normal BMI, no known diseases
Him: Ridgway had frequent sexual intercourse with sex workers and contracted gonorrhea

Behavior toward mother
Me: love my mom, call her every week
Him: He would later tell defense psychologists that, as an adolescent, he had conflicting feelings of anger and sexual attraction toward his mother, and fantasized about killing her.

Criminal activity
Me: No criminal record, hold down a job, zero debt, save every month. Never been in a fight.
Him: When he was 16, he stabbed a six-year-old boy who survived the attack. Ridgway had led the boy into the woods and then stabbed him through the ribs into his liver. Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, Ridgway is believed to have murdered at least 71 teenage girls and women near Seattle and Tacoma, Washington. In court statements, Ridgway later reported that he had killed so many that he lost count. A majority of the murders occurred between 1982 and 1984. The victims were believed to be either sex workers or runaways, whom he picked up along Pacific Highway South.

Clearly, I am a far better candidate. Even IT would agree. HOWEVER:

Height
Me: 5ft1
Him:5ft10

THEREFORE

sex life
Me: 27yo khhv blackcel rejected by hookers
Him: married with 3 children and chronically used hookers despite killing them daily at one point

Explain this IT. Explain this shit. He looksmogs me. That's all there is to it. There's no moral justice to it. I'm not an incel because I'm a bad person. Here is a genuinely bad person and he was drowning in pussy while murdering it. Prostitutes don't even fuck me for money, and guess what? I'm not about to go out and rape anyone. This guy had willing sluts and a wife, and he still killed women.

View attachment 718720

Toilet personality detector in action.

Also, I wrote before that intelligent Black men are disappearing. Unfortunately there simply isn't a market for them, I have a cousin who had a PhD and a Black mother, he had to go all the way to South America to find someone (did I mention that he's also 5'1?).

Explain this IT. Explain this shit.
I checked... IT didn't touch this.

He looksmogs me. That's all there is to it. There's no moral justice to it. I'm not an incel because I'm a bad person. Here is a genuinely bad person and he was drowning in pussy while murdering it.
:feelsokman:

This is why it annoys me when idiot children reeee and post "I hate women, I wanna kill women, I wanna rape women".... well done retard, what do you think that does for public perception of khhv men?

To my shame I'd never heard of him, thanks for posting.

because personality doesn't actually matter.

JFL all my handsome bullies had girlfriends, those guys were horrible people, a big fuck off to the ones who talk about personality

Goes to show you if a women says looks don’t matter please let it go though one ear and out the other. I don’t even know who would take advice from a women but I haven’t been surprised before.

I've seen people who are more ugly and have worse personalities than me in relationships because they are NT whilst im not.
Or maybe because they are thugs, and women love that even though they deny it

All IT is going to say is “it’s because of your personality and because you’re a bigot!” Even though they forget or are generally that retarded to realize that none of us going around outside spewing our hatred for women. We may never even be thinking about it in the moment.