Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have PTSD from high school.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I know exactly what this sounds like..."look at this weakling snowflake zoomer", but it's true...I legitimately have PTSD from high school and I can finally admit it. No, I am not still in high school nor am I a teenager. In fact, my graduation was almost five years ago. But those 4 years still haunt me every time I think of them. I can't even be in the same area as my old high school without it "triggering me" despite still living in that very same neighborhood. I probably only passed by the old school three times in the past 5 years and none of them were by choice, just being in a car while someone took a route past it and that was all I was able to think about for the rest of the day. I still have severe nightmares about being back there and any time I am even reminded of the school, I go into a long trance just replaying memories until my mind just shuts down. The isolation, shitty teachers, severe academic stress, demeaning classmates...all of it was literal hell and I'd rather be executed (not hyperbole) than have to do that ever again...It pains me to live in the same neighborhood as this old school and my goal is to move as far away as possible in the next couple of years. Those were supposed to be the "best years of your life" and I was completely robbed of that. Not to mention being a KHHV the entire time on top of that...Life is truly an inescapable hell-scape. :feelscry:

Last edited:
Tbh every highschool is just a smaller version of actual society. The undesirable get ridiculized and exploited while the ones born with advantages can live easily and comfortably. There is favouritisms and unfairness all around and it isn't even a meritocracy, foids or chads are less likely to be punished. I get why it scarred you so much

Ca3d51f2 23b5 4cd1 9116 198146a36118 478952741

(In Minecraft).

I know exactly what you are thinking, "look at this weakling snowflake zoomer", but it's true...
Don't worry. Someday you will look back on Highschool as the best years of your life.

If I have PTSD from high school, it's from the last year when the friends of this one girl threatened to beat me up if I didn't stop talking to her right away. I tried to report it, but wasn't able to because the person I was supposed to talk to was never there. Looking back, I think that was just a reflection of the real world. Everyone cares if a *muh queen* gets "harassed" by an undesirable male, but no one gives a shit if that same male faces real life danger. :feelsping:

Same I wish people did movies about ptsd from school like War stuff

It’s much the same and worse for people like us

I have severe ptsd from school

know exactly what this sounds like..."look at this weakling snowflake zoomer"
What kind of normie idiot would say that ? If you didn’t develop ptsd from school you’re a evil normie

We are normal

I have ptsd from being treated like trash by scumciety as a whole,including my so called scum ''parents''