Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have noticed something very interesting about my threads that we must investigate

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I have noticed that my threads (all which are very good) do not get as many replies and views as others. Jews are targeting my threads and downvoting them which makes them shadowbanned and eventually my post is banned. The jews have many burner accounts they use to do this and they also bribe the .is mods to let it happen. Quite frankly I am sick and tired of this injustice and I postulate that the Israelites working out of Jerusalem must STOP interfering with my posts and the mods must grant me immediate emergency powers over .is until this issue is resolved.

please clap jeb bush GIF

It's because you're a newfag who doesn't make controvesial threads.

I have noticed that my threads (all which are very good) do not get as many replies and views as others. Jews are targeting my threads and downvoting them which makes them shadowbanned and eventually my post is banned. The jews have many burner accounts they use to do this and they also bribe the .is mods to let it happen. Quite frankly I am sick and tired of this injustice and I postulate that the Israelites working out of Jerusalem must STOP interfering with my posts and the mods must grant me immediate emergency powers over .is until this issue is resolved.

please clap jeb bush GIF
i dont acknowledge irrelevant trash

It's because you're a newfag who doesn't make controvesial threads.
I made a thread about consciousness and nobody cared

I stopped caring about the free will debate after reading Kant @Orzmund

That's not controversial, and most people here are too retarded or lazy to have a proper discussion. If you want replies, make bait threads like JBW or height > face.

That's not controversial, and most people here are too retarded or lazy to have a proper discussion. If you want replies, make bait threads like JBW or height > face.
i c. I guess I dont want to make threads like that tho :feels:

philosophy is not a reliable academic realm for explaining the true nature of things. it's just guesswork, hence why there are hundreds of different doctrines just like how they are hundreds of religions. it's only somewhat useful as a reference
Kant debunked this

Did you stop caring because he said it doesn't matter if free will is real or not?
Yes. He says that regardless of whether or not we are really free, free will exists for all practical purposes by virtue of us being rational. Meaning, we can't use the absence of free will as an excuse for fatalism or nihilism because we are rational.
he debunked what?
Kant's critical project sought to save traditional morality and religion from the encroachment of modern science by investigating the potential of humans to cognize of things a priori (knowledge that doesn't depend on experience). To give an example, if we were to say that only that which is empirically justifiable can be held to be true, this statement itself is not empirically justifiable and by its own definition can't be taken to be true. In the end, Kant concluded that we can have knowledge of things a priori only to the extent that they conform to a priori structures that exist in our mind, and that we can't have a priori knowledge about things that are independent from our mind, like things in themselves. Thus, Kant thought that scientific knowledge was restricted to the realm of appearances and that things like God or the freedom and immortality of our soul are unknowable and can't be disproven.

Last edited:
Meaning, we can't use the absence of free will as an excuse for fatalism or nihilism because we are rational.
I agree.
Kant concluded that we can have knowledge of things a priori only to the extent that they conform to a priori structures that exist in our mind, and that we can't have a priori knowledge about things that are independent from our mind, like things in themselves. Thus, Kant thought that scientific knowledge was restricted to the realm of appearances and that things like God or the freedom and immortality of our soul are unknowable and can't be disproven.
We might be able to disprove god and the soul eventually, idk. Even if not, the absolute unprovable aspects of the soul and god would be so irrelevant that it wouldnt matter. At best you are left with "well the universe exists for a reason it must be gods will" and "well maybe we live on after death" (these definitely ring as core human copes to me because life sucks). But you arent gonna have your resurrections, water into wine, and all that, those should be disproven because it makes no sense. Also God and the soul arent concepts instilled a priori from birth it is learned from other humans...those that do learn these things have beliefs that vary widely from differing people and religions. So its not some divine intuition that everyone has the same idea of. Kind of a red flag because who is to say there is 1 god and not 12, you could say anything which makes believing in anything stupid.

Last edited:

please clap jeb bush GIF

Attachments

• 1684676901945.jpeg
    1684676901945.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2
I agree.

We might be able to disprove god and the soul eventually, idk. Even if not, the absolute unprovable aspects of the soul and god would be so irrelevant that it wouldnt matter. At best you are left with "well the universe exists for a reason it must be gods will" and "well maybe we live on after death" (these definitely ring as core human copes to me because life sucks). But you arent gonna have your resurrections, water into wine, and all that, those should be disproven because it makes no sense. Also God and the soul arent concepts instilled a priori from birth it is learned from other humans...those that do learn these things have beliefs that vary widely from differing people and religions. So its not some divine intuition that everyone has the same idea of. Kind of a red flag because who is to say there is 1 god and not 12, you could say anything which makes believing in anything stupid.
Something can make sense and be unable to be disproved, and another thing can be disproved while making no sense.

You can't use empirical methods to disprove what you can't know. It's like trying to make a counter-argument against an alien language.