Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have not seen a foid be attracted to any guy in the last 2 years

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
This is just my personal experience, but I must share it.

First off, I go out a lot. Usually alone, but I live in a big capital city and take meaningless walks alone when I'm not at work. I love analyzing strangers, both men and women. Something I've noticed, especially in the last 2-3 years is that women literally never ever show IOIs to ANY man. And it's not even IOIs, it's also a simple glance to recognize someone exists.

At first I thought I was the problem. I was unattractive, or just invisible to women. Turned out it wasn't just me. One day a Chad, not a perfect one, but still 6'3, chiseled face, expensive clothes, white, overall about 7/10 to be realistic, since he was skinny and a little bit slouched, sat next to me on the subway. There were about 5 foids sitting across us, most in their teens and twenties, one 30- something year old. The foids were ignoring me to the max. I stared at them with my peripheral during the whole time, they did not look anywhere past their phones.. So Chadlite sits next to me and I expect them to all put their phones away and start giving him at least minor IOIs. Nope. Nothing, same thing - typing on their shitty phones. At first the 30-something foid looked at the Chad for about 3 second, she had a little interest in her eyes and then looked back again to her phone and that was it.

This is not the only case, I have seen Chads all around - tall ones, tall and buff, handsome manlets, handsome Chads, rich-looking ones, foreigners, all of them get 0 IOIs from women. On the other hand, when a beautiful woman passes by, foids stop using their phones and throw nasty looks at her.

This arises a few questions - are foids even attracted to us in the first place? Are these the future mothers and wives? Is technology and social media at fault? Is my own autism at fault and I'm not seeing something? How do women complain about being unsafe when they literally show no signs they are even aware of their surroundings and they never even look at the big bad men? Are foids even the same species?

Last edited:
it's just not fashionable anymore.

i don't see it either.

what you'll see is a guy entertaining a girl by being very low-inhib in public, she'll laugh and jostle with him and that's it, she won't hang off of him unless there is a massive looks/height discrepancy to his favor and even then it's rare

Remember when underage foids used to OBSESS over boyband members and sports Chads in middle/high school?
That doesn't even exist anymore.

It's over for sub 10.1s

I think the issue is that women have too many options these days and are getting too much validation. They have been spoiled. If a girl wants to fuck she has tons of options. Even landwhales can fuck good looking guys from tinder whenever they wish. Then there is Instagram etc where foids are constantly receiving tons of validation which pushes their ego and self-esteem to the roof.

Another reason may be that your experiences might be different from what usually happens. But no doubt the cutoffs have gone high.

This arises a few questions - are foids even attracted to us in the first place?
They are when they are young and innocent. After a few partners, they lose their capacity to be attracted. Nearly every woman will claim her first or second was her best. Your looking at hollow creatures that have no capacity for spiritual connection.
Are these the future mothers and wives?
Yes.
Is technology and social media at fault?
Technology and industrialization is the root cause. Media is an extension of our nervous system that is extremely unhealthy.

Is my own autism at fault and I'm not seeing something?
Autism is at fault for why your seeing it.
How do women complain about being unsafe when they literally show no signs they are even aware of their surroundings and they never even look at the big bad men?
Narcissism. My 66 year old mother talks about being afraid of being raped walking the dog in our upper class white suberb.
Are foids even the same species?
The real question is are they even sentient.

This is just my personal experience, but I must share it.

First off, I go out a lot. Usually alone, but I live in a big capital city and take meaningless walks alone when I'm not at work. I love analyzing strangers, both men and women. Something I've noticed, especially in the last 2-3 years is that women literally never ever show IOIs to ANY man. And it's not even IOIs, it's also a simple glance to recognize someone exists.

At first I thought I was the problem. I was unattractive, or just invisible to women. Turned out it wasn't just me. One day a Chad, not a perfect one, but still 6'3, chiseled face, expensive clothes, white, overall about 7/10 to be realistic, since he was skinny and a little bit slouched, sat next to me on the subway. There were about 5 foids sitting across us, most in their teens and twenties, one 30- something year old. The foids were ignoring me to the max. I stared at them with my peripheral during the whole time, they did not look anywhere past their phones.. So Chadlite sits next to me and I expect them to all put their phones away and start giving him at least minor IOIs. Nope. Nothing, same thing - typing on their shitty phones. At first the 30-something foid looked at the Chad for about 3 second, she had a little interest in her eyes and then looked back again to her phone and that was it.

This is not the only case, I have seen Chads all around - tall ones, tall and buff, handsome manlets, handsome Chads, rich-looking ones, foreigners, all of them get 0 IOIs from women. On the other hand, when a beautiful woman passes by, foids stop using their phones and throw nasty looks at her.

This arises a few questions - are foids even attracted to us in the first place? Are these the future mothers and wives? Is technology and social media at fault? Is my own autism at fault and I'm not seeing something? How do women complain about being unsafe when they literally show no signs they are even aware of their surroundings and they never even look at the big bad men? Are foids even the same species?

very simple

they're comparing every "real life" man with photoshopped, carefully selected instagram photos.

so of course, every man is going to look like shit next to a guy who doesn't even look as good as his insta photos in real life

JFL when even chad cant compete in current year

They are when they are young and innocent. After a few partners, they lose their capacity to be attracted. Nearly every woman will claim her first or second was her best. Your looking at hollow creatures that have no capacity for spiritual connection.

Yes.
Technology and industrialization is the root cause. Media is an extension of our nervous system that is extremely unhealthy.
View attachment 34996

Autism is at fault for why your seeing it.

Narcissism. My 66 year old mother talks about being afraid of being raped walking the dog in our upper class white suberb.

The real question is are they even sentient.
Based Tedposter

Stop calling any guy who isnt ugly a Chad or Chadlite.

Lol, I've been spending more and more time on the femcels sub and it seems most women seriously just want a friend tbh.

Like they're not visual like us, they want a man who is their friend.

They only find chad sexually attractive, but chad is just for sex, whereas we are for their extended friendship. And they seem to value that more, even though to us it's a kick in the teeth.

Lol, I've been spending more and more time on the femcels sub and it seems most women seriously just want a friend tbh.

They only find chad sexually attractive, but chad is just for sex, whereas we are for their extended friendship. And they seem to value that more, even though to us it's a kick in the teeth.

Bullshit. Friendship is a 2 way street. What women want is a therapist, except the therapist pays the foids for the privilege of listening to their bullshit.

why would a girl care if a male 7/10 walks in when she has already fucked male 9s from Tinder?

If you were fucking Megan Fox like girls every other day for years then you wouldn´t give a shit if some 6 or 7/10 girl was sitting across you.

Bullshit. Friendship is a 2 way street. What women want is a therapist, except the therapist pays the foids for the privilege of listening to their bullshit.
Slave. They want a slave.

Slave. They want a slave.

True. A slave who pays the owner (the foid) for catering to her every whim and wish and listening to all her crap while she gets fucked by Chad in each and every hole.

True. A slave who pays the owner (the foid) for catering to her every whim and wish and listening to all her crap while she gets fucked by Chad in each and every hole.
High IQ

no offense but this is one of the dumbest posts i've read on the entire internet

Yeah, that's sort of what I meant.

Not a friend, like we have friends. More like, i dunno, a suck up who asks them about their interests, forces the initiative to make them feel special etc. If they have to return the effort they won't like you.