Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have no sympathy for mentalcels on here

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Any mentalcels or black pilled normies can fuck off. if you don't know what it feels like to wake up in the morning and look in the mirror & have the feeling of nausea in your stomach to the core from your appearance, have your heart race so fast with panic it feels like its being ripped out of your chest then I have nothing in common with you. You aren't an incel to me. If you are mentally ill then your only enemy is yourself. You have no idea what its like when everyone else sees you as an enemy upon first gaze for something you cant change. you can go and do one as far as I'm concerned.

Any mentalcels or black pilled normies can fuck off. if you don't know what it feels like to wake up in the morning and look in the mirror & have the feeling of nausea in your stomach to the core from your appearance, have your heart race so fast with panic it feels like its being ripped out of your chest then I have nothing in common with you. You aren't an incel to me. If you are mentally ill then your only enemy is yourself. You have no idea what its like when everyone else sees you as an enemy upon first gaze for something you cant change. you can go and do one as far as I'm concerned.
Everytime I read "I'm good looking, just a mentalcel" I want to flame the dude and ban him immediatly.
It really takes a ton of effort to not be a flaming ragecel on this forum tbh ngl and I fail alot at controlling myself.

Well most mentalcels here are also facecels so

Just
wake up in the morning and look in the mirror & have the feeling of nausea in your stomach to the core from your appearance, have your heart race so fast with panic it feels like its being ripped out of your chest
theory

What I have done to you

low iq thread

At least you’re NT.

It's all about looks, but niggas always want to bring their autism into it

you can have mental illnes soon too

Well most mentalcels here are also fakecels so
FTFY

Seriously though mentalcels do exist as they physically, due to their mental state, cannot do things socially acceptable. Most mentalcels here are sub5 anyway so it's not like their 4/10 looks will save them.

Mentalcel is just an excuse for being volcel, unless you have a medical condition like diagnosed autism.
Anyone else is perfectly able to work on his mental state / his personality.
Fake it till you make it.
You can't work on your genetics, though.

Mentalcel is just an excuse for being volcel, unless you have a medical condition like diagnosed autism.
Anyone else is perfectly able to work on his mental state / his personality.
Fake it till you make it.
You can't work on your genetics, though.
Personality =genetics

Mentalcels are real. Very difficult to find a partner and have a healthy relationship if you’re fucked in the head.

I used to think I was ok looking but I realized I’m not after asking out a bunch of foids and getting the same result every time

Arent you the same mentalcel who didnt flush his shit for a week and bottled and and put it in the fridge :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: