Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have no online friends

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
I can’t make friends with people online. I am really dry over dms, and am just as boring as I am in real life

I can’t make friends with people online. I am really dry over dms, and am just as boring as I am in real life
Are you non NT?

I can be your fren :feelsaww:

Online friends aren't even real friends anyway.

Forum > friends

Friends require too much work. You can share with us anything you would share with a friend.

Forum > friends

Friends require too much work. You can share with us anything you would share with a friend.
I‘m willing to put in time and effort to uphold a friendship, even with a fellow brocel. Whilst this place is good for venting and such, I always log off feeling just as empty as I did when I logged on

I‘m willing to put in time and effort to uphold a friendship, even with a fellow brocel. Whilst this place is good for venting and such, I always log off feeling just as empty as I did when I logged on
I am not willing.

same, when people dm or want to chat with me I run out of stuff to talk about pretty quickly and don't dm them back usually

online friends are just too high investment tbh perhaps even more than irl friends

I am not willing.
Fuck your signature is brutal: “Masculinity is only confirmed by other men“ - I could be a top soldier or a world class boxer, and yet other men would still not respect me just because I am short and ugly

Fuck your signature is brutal: “Masculinity is only confirmed by other men“ - I could be a top soldier or a world class boxer, and yet other men would still not respect me just because I am short and ugly
If you were a world class boxer, I think men would respect you still. Maybe not all men, but enough men. There's plenty of ugly, short fighters who are very impressive in the ring. I think it is more likely that you would be a mediocre fighter and thus not garner any respect.

If you were a world class boxer, I think men would respect you still. Maybe not all men, but enough men. There's plenty of ugly, short fighters who are very impressive in the ring. I think it is more likely that you would be a mediocre fighter and thus not garner any respect.
It was a hypothetical statement

It was a hypothetical statement
I am just saying that I don't think it extends that far. If you were hypothetically top in something like combat, you would have enough status/power to be above the bottom 30% or so that are incel. I don't think you would be incel anymore if you were that good, but I couldn't confirm that. Do you have any examples of short ugly men who are high status that are incel? I can't think of a single one. The problem is that most of us are not on top.

Online friends aren't even real friends anyway.

Cope, most of modern life is like 60~80% internet, soon it will be 90% internet. My life is already 95% online. Online friends are even "more real" than real friends today.

Have you tried joining sites line InterPals, Omegle, and WooTalk?

Cope, most of modern life is like 60~80% internet, soon it will be 90% internet. My life is already 95% online. Online friends are even "more real" than real friends today.
Cope, even though normies talk to people online and through the phone they still meet up in person.

How many of your online friends have you met in real life?

i'm a friendless man. obedient to the fact that i am not here to make anybody happy