Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no motivation in life anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 56
  • Start date
Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
Semester is coming to a close and I just can't bring myself to care. About anything, really. My grades are poor because I am incel and lack friends and a girlfriend. Being incel and being blackpilled has sapped me of all motivation and will to try hard. I can't help but think that if from a young age I had a loving girlfriend I would be in a totally different position right now. A girlfriend would have motivated me to do well in school but I have never had that opportunity. And now I am seeing that even if I did get a girlfriend once she would cheat on me with Chad. It's just a fantasy. Females cannot love a subhuman male. Females are disgusting, repulsive creatures who dream of Chad on the daily. 

Life is such a bore. The novelty of it all is wearing thin. The monotony of day to day life here is just repetitive. Nothing seems to change, and if it does it's for the worse. It's like I'm walking around with a personal rain cloud. I wish it would lift already.

I think most of us have no motivation.

True, having a gf would ignite your motivation to do well in school, and friends being there, would make you look forward coming to college.

Either try to make friends or don't stay put/back in college longer than necessary, come back home as soon as possible if you feel safer there.

Subhumans aren't supposed to have motivation.

1429620399838.jpg

Get therapy bro, pay that Stacy to just ask stupid questions and look at you with disgust.

Motivation for what? You need motivation for rope even.

The only motivation for subhumans is the rope.

Framecel222 said:
Subhumans aren't supposed to have motivation.

This, nature wants you to give up hope and Ldar so your genetic filth isnt passed on, meanwhile the genetic elite who got lucky with bones live movie star lives. Stop coping, its over if you're genetic trash.

You need pussy ot have motivation. Normies pursue their goals because they have girls they care about that care about them. We have nothing and never will anyway.

A.) You cannot do anything if you are paralyzed by a long-term lack of sexual access, and if it is the case of never having had sexual access long past the point in which you normally should have, you will 99.9% line up with the indicative symptoms for long-term depression
B.) Because of A, everything else in life has no energy behind it, to the point that everything else in life becomes "apathetic avoidance." You will perform only the most basic activities required to sustain life, while in your restless misery constantly contemplate ending even that chore.

It really is that simple. That is the only reason incels, TRP, MGTOW, FA, all of these "communities of the despondent and disgruntled" even exist in our modern "liberated" sexual "free market," where you have harem kings and their hordes of sluts and whores, who sold the world a lie that there'd be trickle-down vagina, just like they sold the lie that there'd be trickle-down economic incentives in the realm of money. 

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]“It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'...Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.” -- Houellebecq, "Whatever"[/font]