Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have no life plan other than dying

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
I have no social circle. I have no family. I have no friends. I am incel and cannot get a partner.
There is nothing for me to live for except fulfilling my own needs, which ironically cannot even be fulfilled.

To be successful in life you need to have a plan, you need to be able to envision your own future. Mine, I don't have to envision. My future will be as my past and my present, I will rot to death in my room all alone. I know for a fact that this is my future and I cannot change this. What's the point?

Didn't you find purpose in anime figurines and hentai?

I have no social circle. I have no family. I have no friends. I am incel and cannot get a partner.
There is nothing for me to live for except fulfilling my own needs, which ironically cannot even be fulfilled.

To be successful in life you need to have a plan, you need to be able to envision your own future. Mine, I don't have to envision. My future will be as my past and my present, I will rot to death in my room all alone. I know for a fact that this is my future and I cannot change this. What's the point?
Just enfuture yourself bro

Isn't that the plan for all of us, what's the point of living if we're unlovable.

Same boat, it's fuckin soul destroying to come home from work to just rot in our cave, day in day out, 365 days a year. Days turn into months, months turn into years and before you know it we're in our 40s, 10 years have passed and we haven't changed for shit :whatfeels:.

To be successful in life you need to have a plan, you need to be able to envision your own future.
Why you won't envision one?
I mean is it really that hard to envision that you can get a better job?
Job is big part of life, so it would be good to have something that doesn't make you sad, right?

Is it that hard to envision that your life can be 10 times more miserable if you won't take care of your health?

There are like 50 things that can make your life better and another 50 that you should avoid that will make your life worse.

But why do anything? So the answer is: do you have anything better and more interesting to do?

I mean is it really that hard to envision that you can get a better job?
Job is big part of life, so it would be good to have something that doesn't make you sad, right?
Good jobs are only for white people
Is it that hard to envision that your life can be 10 times more miserable if you won't take care of your health?
Won't make you white

I didn't say get a good job, leave good jobs for me as I'm white. I said get a BETTER job.

Fucking foid wont make you white neither but you still want it.
do not question the 2017cel, he is more wise and esoteric and has ancient knowledge of the blackpill

I said get a BETTER job.
Ethnics can only get mind numbingly terrible or back breaking jobs that pay terribly, there's nothing better.
Fucking foid wont make you white neither but you still want it.
and I can't fuck foids because I'm not white

Ethnics can only get mind numbingly terrible or back breaking jobs that pay terribly, there's nothing better.
If there's nothing better then get exact same job but in other company, at least you will have to socialize with new people which will make your autism just a little bit smaller.

and I can't fuck foids because I'm not white
You are also ugly manlet, so being white wouldnt help you, just like it didn't help me.

same because of school/waging. money is a prereq before socializing even. can't you get nederbuxx?

I take the easiest path that I can live. Well, it's an lonley existence, not realy a live. I need a gf

My business hasn't been successful because I'm not white.