Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have no friends - any friendless incels on here?

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
Face it, most incels here have friends or at least some people to hang out with (even if those people aren't 'real friends').

I haven't had a friend in over 7 years now. The only calls on my phone in the past month have been from my mother and father. Being an incel is hard as-it-is but a friendless incel is truly a hellish existence.

Any other lonelycels on here?

Social outcasts are a result of sexual freedom. Yes, you heard me.

All men want to be part of the high status clique, because the high status clique is the clique that women want to breed with. So what happens when there is a low status male in the group, that is bringing down the status of the group? The other males of the group kick him out of the group or bully him until he leaves the group.

Ever notice how elderly people usually get along (unless there is some significant reason for them to dispute)? This is because elderly people do not reproduce, so socialization is not a reproductive game for them. There is no need for them to shun low status people, because they don't care about impressing women by being part of a prestigious clique.

Similarly, in a monagamous society, where all men are guaranteed to get a wife, there is less of a need for groups of males to kick out low status members, because they will get a wife either way.

i had a nice social circle back in my final year of secondary. now im practically invisible in college.

I have never ever had a friend, on or offline. I get all of my social interactions (a basic human/social creature's need) from forums such as this one. Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a friend or two. But then I rationalize and friends just want you because they can benefit from you, or you need to invest time and money into them. Also nobody would be my friend, I have nothing in common with normies. They wouldn't care about my interests.

Perhaps online incel friends would be nice.

Social outcasts are a result of sexual freedom. Yes, you heard me.

All men want to be part of the high status clique, because the high status clique is the clique that women want to breed with. So what happens when there is a low status male in the group, that is bringing down the status of the group? The other males of the group kick him out of the group or bully him until he leaves the group.

Ever notice how elderly people usually get along (unless there is some significant reason for them to dispute)? This is because elderly people do not reproduce, so socialization is not a reproductive game for them. There is no need for them to shun low status people, because they don't care about impressing women by being part of a prestigious clique.

Similarly, in a monagamous society, where all men are guaranteed to get a wife, there is less of a need for groups of males to kick out low status members, because they will get a wife either way.
Old people are for the most part ugly, so the levelling of the playing field may account for some of that also.

Never had a friend in my life either, OP, we're quite rare.

Yup, my only contacts that aren't work related on my phone are my Mum, Dad, Myself (I saved my own number in my contacts because I can never be bothered to memorise my number) and some chick from tinder that ghosted me.

Feelsbad.

Oh yes, I'm a loner and always have been since childhood. But if you enjoy being free, it's quite hard to beat!

Wasn't there another exact same thread yesterday?

Face it, most incels here have friends or at least some people to hang out with (even if those people aren't 'real friends').
I really doubt this tbh, the only people I've seen in my life with friends are turbonormies

i don't have friends too wanna be friends?

Yep me

I haven't had a friend in over 7 years now. The only calls on my phone in the past month have been from my mother and father. Being an incel is hard as-it-is but a friendless incel is truly a hellish existence.

If online friends for gaming counts well i am ok. Irl thought well...i am not so lucky anymore. I have a few people to hang with but most of them will not call me when they want to socialize with others. Reject even by men as a friend is sometimes harder that a rejection from a female human.

I rarely leave my house. I haven't had friends for a very long time. I made some imaginary friends to cope. I am crazy that helps.
If online friends for gaming counts well i am ok. Irl thought well...i am not so lucky anymore. I have a few people to hang with but most of them will not call me when they want to socialize with others. Reject even by men as a friend is sometimes harder that a rejection from a female human.

I am unable to make even online friends. :lul:

I have no friends because I was bullied and marginalized by everyone because of my ugliness.

I thought I fucking did. Then life happened (for them). LTR, marriage, babys, and all that other happy shit normies do. Of course none of that stuff happens for me.

My current life is a fascinating study in the psyche of one who feels rejected and unwanted. Nobody has the time for you. Once in a while you might a fake ass greeting. That's it. You don't get anything more. Nobody gives a fuck. You're not one of them. You're not normal and you know it. You're nothing but a piece of meat for them to laugh at and ridicule. Friends my ass.

I am starting to understand why people snap. I am starting to get it. And study after study after study shows a VERY solid connect between social rejection and violence. I can post them if you want. I will summize them with this: rejection affects a very specific part of your brain and it's processed in the same region as physical pain, judgment, and the ability to differentiate between right and wrong. So that's why people snap. It's like a trigger. A switch.

It's not fair. It's just so fucking unfair. I didn't choose this. It chose me.

Last edited: