Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no copes left

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I really have no clue how to use my time to cope. I have no copes left.

Going outside is fucked up because it’s too warm outside.

My PlayStation console is broken.

I‘ve watched everything on Netflix, nothing left.

No coom in my balls, because of depression, so no cooming either.

No power for sport, because of depression.

No hunger because of depression.

I am seriously thinking about becoming a catholic and just going to the church just so that i have something to live for.
I don’t go to the mosque anymore because there are a lot of faggots I know and i can’t stand them at all.

I really have no clue how to use my time to cope. I have no copes left.

Going outside is fucked up because it’s too warm outside.

My PlayStation console is broken.

I‘ve watched everything on Netflix, nothing left.

No coom in my balls, because of depression, so no cooming either.

No power for sport, because of depression.

No hunger because of depression.

I am seriously thinking about becoming a catholic and just going to the church just so that i have something to live for.
I don’t go to the mosque anymore because there are a lot of faggots I know and i can’t stand them at all.
Music??? :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

good idea.
Get some structure or routine. Something to do.

that's good.many new catholics report them feeling a bit nicer then usual when they start going to mass and studying the faith,so even if you think it's all fake,it seems to be a good cope for a while.

you should get the cathecism of the saint pius x which is one of the shortest but best introductions to the faith and it's beliefs.The priest you talk to,will probably recommend you to attend rcia classes(which are classes where you are taught about the faith),so you will probably will want to search out for a tlm church(latin mass church) if you can as the priests in those type of parishes usually care about the faith a bit more and are more careful.https://www.latinmassdir.org/countries/.this site is a decent directory for masses.

apart from that i guess you can read books in my sig and youtube channels like aquinas 101.i would recommend you to read some basics apologetics so stuff like awnsering atheism by trent horn and a case for christ by strobel. it's good to get well acquainted with such arguments, as you will hear them over and over again,and knowledge never hurt anyone