Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I Have Never Tried To Approach Foids

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I got rejected 2 times. The first one was at middle school when I was 14. I directly told that foid I loved her. Second one was 2 years ago when I was 16. Stupid redpilled old friend told that I had oneitis for her. I'm still thinking to not try because all femoids are chad chaser whores and if I was chad I'd never need to try.

You can’t get true love if you are not Chad, but you can still get sex under some circumstances though

Samers, never approached a foid (never had the chance to) aint my fault.

I've tried a bit in Highschool, got the same result.

I directly told that foid I loved her

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

I stopped approaching after school years

I don't need to try either, I know they will reject me:cryfeels:

Rejections maketh the incel.

Based tbh. If it’s over it doesn’t matter if you approach or not. Also approaching is only for chad. Most people get gfs through social circles or shared activities and the foid will make it known if she’s interested in you

I tried to approach a couple foids but only Stacy’s. I never tried with non stacy foids. It’s not worth it

Approaching foids as an incel is cucked and humiliating. Do not even think about that.

I only did in music festival but they all rejected me and some gave disgusted looks :feelshaha::society:

I was on 1-2 week nofap so I had to resort to masturbating in a tent, busted a huge load :feelsohh::society:

going to music festival as an autistic incel is torture :feelsohgod::society:

If they don't approach you first, it's already over.

Tried it three times in high school, three rejections. The first time I went home and cried, the second time I was just angry and the third I was already expecting it so I was just slightly upset.

I got rejected 2 times. The first one was at middle school when I was 14. I directly told that foid I loved her. Second one was 2 years ago when I was 16. Stupid redpilled old friend told that I had oneitis for her. I'm still thinking to not try because all femoids are chad chaser whores and if I was chad I'd never need to try.
Ye it saves you the pain. I began approaching 9th grade when I was attracted to girls but I had become too ugly and got rejected by all

Approaching women online never works. They always ignore you or immediately let you know they find you subhuman. It's ruined my confidence and i've never approached irl because of this

Approaching women online never works. They always ignore you or immediately let you know they find you subhuman. It's ruined my confidence and i've never approached irl because of this
Based

Why approach a foid if you know you will get rejected, what do you gain from that?
I've never approached any foid either, no need to.

Rape her with a condom on

She is quite masculine, and my attraction likely stems from my lighter-skinned mother.

(Lighter than the Sheboon above)

Live approaching is overrated. I tried it countless times and being smooth and even knowing PUA tricks won't help most of the time because foids are inundated by men both irl and online so you are just a number to them and not worth their time especially when you are low quality compared to other men that approach her.

I have never approached any foid and I know it's not worth it, considering my height.

IT'S OVER FOR NONCHADS

Rejection is the worst thing that isn't a crime