Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I Have Never Tried To Approach Foids

yez

yez

turbocel
39d 23h 44m
I got rejected 2 times. The first one was at middle school when I was 14. I directly told that foid I loved her. Second one was 2 years ago when I was 16. Stupid redpilled old friend told that I had oneitis for her. I'm still thinking to not try because all femoids are chad chaser whores and if I was chad I'd never need to try.

The Grinch

The Grinch

Major
18d 18h 35m
You can’t get true love if you are not Chad, but you can still get sex under some circumstances though

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★★★
34d 10h 34m
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
92d 2h 39m
Samers, never approached a foid (never had the chance to) aint my fault.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
203d 15h 20m
I've tried a bit in Highschool, got the same result.

BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★
7d 17h 43m
I'll approach my oneitis once I'm done leanmaxxing, otherwise I'm also gonna moneymaxx for surgeries.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
182d 23h 20m
I directly told that foid I loved her

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

iraqi-cel

iraqi-cel

Captain
★★
8d 15h 39m
I stopped approaching after school years

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

Jokerpilled+leechmaxxed mentalcel
★★★★★
21d 16h 32m
텍스트

텍스트

hello
9d 12h 59m
I don't need to try either, I know they will reject me:cryfeels:

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
49d 4h 13m
Rejections maketh the incel.

sub human

sub human

titsexual
★★★★★
31d 7h 10m
Based tbh. If it’s over it doesn’t matter if you approach or not. Also approaching is only for chad. Most people get gfs through social circles or shared activities and the foid will make it known if she’s interested in you

I tried to approach a couple foids but only Stacy’s. I never tried with non stacy foids. It’s not worth it

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
86d 7h 35m
Approaching foids as an incel is cucked and humiliating. Do not even think about that.

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
21d 8h 32m
I only did in music festival but they all rejected me and some gave disgusted looks :feelshaha::society:

I was on 1-2 week nofap so I had to resort to masturbating in a tent, busted a huge load :feelsohh::society:

going to music festival as an autistic incel is torture :feelsohgod::society:

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
3d 8h 49m
If they don't approach you first, it's already over.

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Wizard
★★★
91d 4h 57m
Tried it three times in high school, three rejections. The first time I went home and cried, the second time I was just angry and the third I was already expecting it so I was just slightly upset.

D

depressedblackcel

Officer
★★★★★
4d 16h 7m
I got rejected 2 times. The first one was at middle school when I was 14. I directly told that foid I loved her. Second one was 2 years ago when I was 16. Stupid redpilled old friend told that I had oneitis for her. I'm still thinking to not try because all femoids are chad chaser whores and if I was chad I'd never need to try.
Ye it saves you the pain. I began approaching 9th grade when I was attracted to girls but I had become too ugly and got rejected by all

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
115d 9h 23m
Approaching women online never works. They always ignore you or immediately let you know they find you subhuman. It's ruined my confidence and i've never approached irl because of this

yez

yez

turbocel
39d 23h 44m
Approaching women online never works. They always ignore you or immediately let you know they find you subhuman. It's ruined my confidence and i've never approached irl because of this
Based

Saltwater

Saltwater

Recruit
★★★
6d 10h 1m
Why approach a foid if you know you will get rejected, what do you gain from that?
I've never approached any foid either, no need to.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
182d 23h 20m
Rape her with a condom on

She is quite masculine, and my attraction likely stems from my lighter-skinned mother.

(Lighter than the Sheboon above)

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

Jokerpilled+leechmaxxed mentalcel
★★★★★
21d 16h 32m
She is quite masculine, and my attraction likely stems from my lighter-skinned mother.

(Lighter than the Sheboon above)
Rape your light skinned mommy :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: she is a whore anyway look at her she is a twerking sheboon just ASKING to get raped she is a horny slut:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: put ice cream inside her wet juicy pussy and lick it like a rabid dog she will like it she is a whore with no dignity :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: (in a video game)

Gamblord

Gamblord

Recruit
★★★★
6d 16h 13m
Live approaching is overrated. I tried it countless times and being smooth and even knowing PUA tricks won't help most of the time because foids are inundated by men both irl and online so you are just a number to them and not worth their time especially when you are low quality compared to other men that approach her.

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
★★★★★
23d 9h 41m
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
16d 17h 55m
I have never approached any foid and I know it's not worth it, considering my height.

T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
4d 3h 51m
IT'S OVER FOR NONCHADS

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

All Foids will burn in hell
★★★★★
44d 7h 12m
Rejection is the worst thing that isn't a crime