Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I Have Never Tried Talking To Foids

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I got rejected two times indirectly. I had conversations with foids but I never tried to flirt them, date them. High school ended this summer and I'm going to uni as a KHHV. Chad doesn't need to try so why should I try?

It's over for non NTcels

Never began for manletcels.:feelsseriously:

Have you had a foid start a conversation with you?

Have you had a foid start a conversation with you?
Yes but in friendzone. Back when I was bluepilled retard I trusted foids and became friends with some of them.

Yes but in friendzone. Back when I was bluepilled retard I trusted foids and became friends with some of them.
i used to be like that too.

If you haven’t made an effort to talk to them, I’d try doing that first before completely giving up

talking with foids is unreal to me sometimes

I dont know how to flirt with a foid and I became a psychopath rn
I’m afraid to approach women to, my autism makes things complicated

When high school teenagers who are constantly calling everyone else fakecel and cuck, turn out to be zero-effort volcels who aren't even trying, and have never tried.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The absolute state of volcels.is

When high school teenagers who are constantly calling everyone else fakecel and cuck, turn out to be zero-effort volcels who aren't even trying, and have never tried.

Chad never tried

Chad never tried
But you are not a Chad, rarely who is. But imo if a girl like you, she would show it through the years you have been together in school. I tried being more friendly with the girls I liked in school, both times those girls started ignoring me.

According to the incels here if you don't get rejected 100 times you are fakecel even if you are facially deformed

Chad doesn't need to try so why should I try?
Cuz you’re not chad moron:feelshaha:

There are billionaires in this world
why should I try to earn money :feelstastyman:

There are people who live in a mansion why should live in a house:feelstastyman:

Last edited:

Yeah I respect the oldcels more, ones who actually put themselves out there but still got rejected over and over

There are people who live in a mansion why should live in a house:feelstastyman:
Trying makes no sense if you are an ogre faced manlet.

it never began my friend

I got rated 3 in photofeeler by foids

Yeah I respect the oldcels more, ones who actually put themselves out there but still got rejected over and over
Then I’am worthy of your respect tried at least more than + 15 times , and I’am talking straight proposal , no ambiguous «“I feel she doesn’t like me bullshit”
Directly asking , got shotdown with a winrate 100%, verbally, no I don’t see you like that or ghosting:feelstastyman:

Stopped trying cuz I was fed up doing that shit as a late twenties

Then I’am worthy of your respect tried at least more than + 15 times , and I’am talking straight proposal , no ambiguous «“I feel she doesn’t like me bullshit”
Directly asking , got shotdown with a winrate 100%, verbally, no I don’t see you like that or ghosting:feelstastyman:

What is the worst rejection you had. Thats why I dont try to experience those things

Im tired of hearing retarded oldcels saying that "I'm the most truecel in here you never tried
Nobody say that , but imagine the strangeness of a guy telling you he can’t earn money and after that he tell you he never applied for a job:feelskek:

Nobody say that , but imagine the strangeness of a guy telling you he can’t earn money and after that he tell you he never applied for a job:feelskek:
You need requirements to apply for a job. You need degree, good talking skills etc. You need requirements to date with a foid too. Their requirrments are not 3/10 face 5'7 height

There comes a point where asking out foids is just like touching a hot stove to test whether or not it's going to burn you.

If you're as ugly as me, you only subjected yourself to needless shame. :feelsjuice:
:feelsthink:

What is the worst rejection you had. Thats why I dont try to experience those things
The worst was in high school , I was 15
Everytime I confess it backfired very hard socially, that’s why I hate woman.

It’s not enough that they reject you , no , the whole school must know : you know anon tried to go out with me , lol!

Long story short : tried to go out with a foid from my class, she rejected me ,told the whole class and the Tyrone of my class fucked her a week after , obligated to see these people for a year:feelsokman:

Darkest blackpill i got

There comes a point where asking out foids is just like touching a hot stove to test whether or not it's going to burn you.
The thing is you never touched the stove not even once

The worst was in high school , I was 15
Everytime I confess it backfired very hard socially, that’s why I hate woman.

It’s not enough that they reject you , no , the whole school must know : you know anon tried to go out with me , lol!

Long story short : tried to go out with a foid from my class, she rejected me ,told the whole class and the Tyrone of my class fucked her a week after , obligated to see these people for a year:feelsokman:

Darkest blackpill i got
I had oneitis when I was 16 but I told you guys that I never tried. But my redpilled old friend told her I love her and I got rejected. She had bf after a week. She was and still dating with that chadlite from that day.

Their requirrments are not 3/10 face 5'7 height
Stop the meme , job are mostly dependent of skills , plenty of ugly ricecel s and curry who are doctors or engineers.

And Low wage job don’t give a fuck about your face

Stop the meme , job are mostly dependent of skills , plenty of ugly ricecel s and curry who are doctors or engineers.

And Low wage job don’t give a fuck about your face
Im talking about foid standards not job standards. I made a comparison read carefully

Brutal, you have my respect

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back