Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have never seen jews so desperate in all my life.

PSYGNOSIS-OWL

PSYGNOSIS-OWL

GET UR PIZZA ARRGHH
-
~Every FUCKING video on JEWTUBE has 2 HECKIN ADS at the beginning, even some 12 year old video covered in Dust has FUCKING ADS on it.

Simply amazing.
They have ruined the damn thing altogether.
My Adblock + Adblock Plus + Disconnect combination NO LONGER WORKS.
Now i FEEL like bombing ISRAHELL (IN VIDEO SPIEL)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEU3yO5XBEo

They need fresh cash to buy brand new american bombs to throw at palestinian kids.

Fuck YouTube! I hope EVRYBODY runs over to Rumble/BitChute/Odysee/etc... because of this stupid shit.

If YouTube makes it to where I can't skip these disgusting ads, I'll wipe my hands clean of the entire platform!

Just use a scraper like newpipe or grayjay

mute and skip.

i noticed they also made a system a few weeks back where if you change tab when the ad was playing the ad starts playing from the time you changed the tab.

Fuck YouTube! I hope EVRYBODY runs over to Rumble/BitChute/Odysee/etc... because of this stupid shit.

If YouTube makes it to where I can't skip these disgusting ads, I'll wipe my hands clean of the entire platform!
youtube is full of filth but has videos with high educational value.