Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have never identified with being an introvert

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I took a Myers’s Briggs. I was asked in school(by some dumbass 30+ year old foid) and never said I was introvert.
Who says they are introverts?
I would say sexhavers who are smart enough to get computer programming degree or learn the languages and get job through some tesT of such.
I never said I was introvert. Don’t understand the term. The references between others who call themselves that don’t represent me.
Actually my zodiac sign matched me better than introvert or extrovert. So how the hell do others identify with them

Introversion is largely a product of environment. Same with extroversion. Most of us would be hyper NT dominant extroverted social butterflies if attractive. :fuk:

Most people say they're introverts, but many of them are fake introverts.

Neither have I tbh

Introversion is largely a product of environment. Same with extroversion. Most of us would be hyper NT dominant extroverted social butterflies if attractive. :fuk:
There's def genetic components and a lot of in-between too, like if ur interests just don't align with 99% of normies u end up as introvert
Most people say they're introverts, but many of them are fake introverts.
Introvert is a normie term nowadays, asocial sperg is a better one for filtering the normies

I would be extroverted if people accepted and included me in school

I don't care for normfag labels, I am inkwell. That is all.

I actually remember being more of an extrovert as a kid. This was pummeled out of me by negative reinforcement. Now I'm an introvert to the point I avoid people and actually cut off most of my friends.

I actually remember being more of an extrovert as a kid. This was pummeled out of me by negative reinforcement. Now I'm an introvert to the point I avoid people and actually cut off most of my friends.
Yes, exactly. This is the case for me and probably many other people as well.

It's not that you are introverted, it's that you were born with subpar genetics, which caused contempt from everyone, and that makes you think that you don't like speaking with normies

incels become introverted eventually
i was incredibly extroverted. but id rather be the quiet incel who does his shit and goes home than the loud pathetic jestercel.

It's not that you are introverted, it's that you were born with subpar genetics, which caused contempt from everyone, and that makes you think that you don't like speaking with normies
They have made he an outcast my whole life. I can’t think of a time a was accepted. So yea that’s true shit

incels become introverted eventually
i was incredibly extroverted. but id rather be the quiet incel who does his shit and goes home than the loud pathetic jestercel.
It’s funny when they ask about extroverted persuits yes I was apart of a a theatrical performance was it accepted :feelswhere:

Like even the most quiet guys in high school or junior school had foids fawning over them. They ended up being class president

If you're attractive introversion/extroversion makes no difference.