Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have never been more comfortable going outside, since Coronachan hit

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Title sums it up, [LifeFuel] for introverts.
I can drive with zero traffic, you can drive faster. No people trying to tail gate you. The reduced traffic and rain has made the air quality good, who knew air can smell so fresh. I can still go outside and get drive through fast food. I can come home and eat with my food still being warm or I saw a guy sitting in an empty parking lot eating in his car. There is plenty of parking space right at the front or under the shade from trees. Streets look clean and you don't have ghetto people wandering around only a few elderly trying to exercise, everyone else is scared in their homes. It is quite from the reduced traffic on the streets. This is how we should be living, this is as close to paradise on the earth as you will get.

1rejmcscwizardchan1367713554098

Same ngl.
I enjoy being outside.
I don’t get panic attacks from seeing passionate kissing, holding hands, etc.
Corona is the answer to our prayers
full

I get you my man. It's not like I live in civilization, I still live in my forest. But now I can sneak around easier with less humans around. Makes it easier to pilfer supplies and such.

Funny Gorilla 2012 03

I don’t get panic attacks from seeing passionate kissing, holding hands, etc.
My God. I got flash backs only from reading that. I hate it so much when im on the tram and a couple comes next to me and they start shoving their tongues down each other's throats.

@LastGerman you see this brag?

Happy Pepe

CORONACHAN MANKO KIMOCHI DESU

Last edited:
I haven't gone outside since the quarantine tbh

I haven't gone outside since the quarantine tbh
You should, this is not going to last forever. It might be even worse if it causes a corona baby boom.

maskmaxxed? or are you just going out at like 3 am still

It truly is amazing, even if someone is walking near you all you need to do is cough a few times for them to go away

She sure is inkwell friendly, blessed be coronachans lovely name

Apparently police are stopping people now wandering the street so much for "not state enforced quarantine"
Case and point this why I believe not one word of the joo media