Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have issues with my prostate and early Erectile dysfunction

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
Last time I had a strong hard erection was about 2 years ago. Every other time I've fapped since then, I've had weak erections and often go soft if I don't cum in less than 5 minutes.

Also, I have chronic prostate infections and even if I manage to cum through masturbation, I'm usually very sore near my asshole the following day. Like tightness in my gooch area and feels like pressure behind my scrotum.

Even if I managed to get a foid, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it at this point. :feelsrope:

Age? You probably coom way too much

you're suffering from foid defficiency

Please tell us more about you're dick bro...

Because having a bad dick is you're only problem.

Together, us incels, can help you beat you're dick problems!

Fix you're dick and the pussy will fly onto it!

maybe stop getting fucked GrAYcel

Pay the doc a visit, low T or some other ailment could be causing this
I have. A few times, actually. They diagnosed my issue as chronic prostatitis, and put me on a cycle of antibiotics, (doxycycline), twice in fact. It never fully resolved the issue.

Then I was referred to a urologist, and they couldn't give me a definite answer or treatment either. I had 2 prostate exams, and it looks normal no signs of abnormal growth for my age, but still...

Right now I basically just deal with it and cope. Try to limit the frequency of masturbation, like once a week, sometimes less.

I have. A few times, actually. They diagnosed my issue as chronic prostatitis, and put me on a cycle of antibiotics, (doxycycline), twice in fact. It never fully resolved the issue.

Then I was referred to a urologist, and they couldn't give me a definite answer or treatment either. I had 2 prostate exams, and it looks normal no signs of abnormal growth for my age, but still...

Right now I basically just deal with it and cope. Try to limit the frequency of masturbation, like once a week, sometimes less.
Stress/depression related maybe

Doctor prescribed TRT

Doctor prescribed TRT

I've never had my T-levels tested, but I doubt that mine is particularly low. I have decent muscle mass without heavy weight lifting and my libido isn't low either, just have issues with my prostate for some reason. I think my ED could be from smoking cigs for too many years and probably being depressed all the time, but who knows.

I'm trying my best to quit tobacco and maybe the ED will disappear within a few months or two. Oddly, enough I still get strong morning erections.