Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have irreconcilable hatred for bullies.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
They're partially responsible for everyone's inceldom. By lowering everyone's self-esteem. But not only this.
Imagine if you magically find a girlfriend. Of course, you would want to walk with her outside.
The thought that some scum can make fun of me or bully me in the presence of female makes me mad.
Bullies are literal trash. They don't have a right to walk this earth.

Just man up and stop crying i know a 5'2 dude who was bullied and bald and now he is the chief of his previous bullies in some big compagny everything is about your mindset.

Bullies are the scum of earth, I hope they get killed.

irreconcilable meaning?​

Just man up and stop crying i know a 5'2 dude who was bullied and bald and now he is the chief of his previous bullies in some big compagny everything is about your mindset.
i know a guy theory

kys

If u were bullied at shool u must acknowledge its literally ur own fault,and partially ur fathers'
U have to fight back and use whatever u can as last resort,even if ur physically weaker
Theres no wayarund this
I unfortunately attended very calm school, for eastern europe
But we had one retarded kid that we would bully,and he never fought back
One fat kid too,but one day he broke glass n spilled blood n after that everyone know he is not victim
Where is ur avatar from? "The man from nowhere "?

Where is ur avatar from? "The man from nowhere "?

i went from being bullied to becoming a bully then i realize people actually love and reinforce the bully's behaviour.
they should have taught us to be top dog at all cost.

Always fight back no matter what. Don't give them an inch.

Yeah just like Jeff Bezos, pathetic bald short man who will never make women wet.

I recommend watch Fargo season 1 ,very good TV show the first 2 seasons
In season 1 tehre is a bit about gettin bullied and being a cuck as adult

Bullying made me extremely high inhib.

They're partially responsible for everyone's inceldom. By lowering everyone's self-esteem. But not only this.
Imagine if you magically find a girlfriend. Of course, you would want to walk with her outside.
The thought that some scum can make fun of me or bully me in the presence of female makes me mad.
The only way to stop them is to beat them up. No one will take a problem like that seriously, so words won't do the trick and they'll just tell you to ignore them. And if you ignore them, they will look for someone else who does not ignore them and believe me, they always find them.

I know a 5'1 balding Indian janitor who have sex with new blonde Stacy every week. All because of his confidence.

I know a 5'1 balding Indian janitor who have sex with new blonde Stacy every week. All because of his confidence.
Damm crazy shit me too.

i went from being bullied to becoming a bully then i realize people actually love and reinforce the bully's behaviour.
they should have taught us to be top dog at all cost.
I want to kill top dogs ( in video game ).

You gotta fight back bro

So you hate evil. That makes you abnormal in the modern west, for sure.

yes bullying forever traumatised me

if you can afford it, will you be willing to learn martial arts? I truly believe every incel should do martial arts maxing because we are the most vulnerable class of people?

if you can afford it, will you be willing to learn martial arts? I truly believe every incel should do martial arts maxing because we are the most vulnerable class of people?
Martial arts barely work in real life unless you're training for many years.
Also bullies are often smart. They destroy your sanity more by getting on your nerves than by openly attacking you.

Martial arts barely work in real life unless you're training for many years.
Also bullies are often smart. They destroy your sanity more by getting on your nerves than by openly attacking you.
True, but martial arts are only effective if you learn real fighting skills that have been proven effective, such as MMA and BJJ. Not that karate/kung fu bullshido that people are brainwashed by watching Jackie Chan and Hollywood films. It's also your mental strength and ability to have the courage to use it in real-life situations.

I hate bullies too, but would you really get bullied by strangers on the street? Sounds more like paranoia, unless it has actually happened before.

I hate bullies too, but would you really get bullied by strangers on the street? Sounds more like paranoia, unless it has actually happened before.
It's possible.

I would unironically lose in a fight to the average middle schooler even as an adult. Shit curry genes. Wish I was black, at least turbomanlet blacks have the athleticism to punch above their weight grade.

Bullies must be sent to gulags

If it’s never happened before, then don’t worry about it.
If normiescum can bully you in the presence of females what would stop them to do the same in the presence of girlfriend?

I have immeasurable hatred for curries.

If normiescum can bully you in the presence of females what would stop them to do the same in the presence of girlfriend?
Normiescum can‘t bully me in public, because I don’t listen to haters. The last time I was harassed was almost ten years ago when I was sitting on a bench in the city and typing on my phone. Some bum threatened to grab my phone and throw it into a well or something. I just said, yeah, yeah, and kept typing. The bum didn’t do shit.

Normiescum can‘t bully me in public, because I don’t listen to haters. The last time I was harassed was almost ten years ago when I was sitting on a bench in the city and typing on my phone. Some bum threatened to grab my phone and throw it into a well or something. I just said, yeah, yeah, and kept typing. The bum didn’t do shit.
You were alone.

Time for order 66