Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have huge T levels but extremely small recessed chin

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I used to flex my jaw angrily protruding my jaw and chin forward screaming at my mirror FUCK YOU, YOURE SUPPOSED TO GROW YOU FUCK

but my chin remained small and rounded, like a tiny bread bun that didn’t rise in the oven, or a small flower bud that died before it got any nutrients, or an aborted fetus without its limbs

My chin has never changed.

I have a lot of fat and a lot of muscle and had my testosterone tested multiple times as very high on the natural limit but round jaw and no chin

I even told my doctor, “If my testosterone is so high, isn’t my chin and jaw supposed to be big and square?”

He said “no, that’s from your genetics unfortunately. It’s not going to grow any more at your age”

Fuck, thanks for that bro. So nice of you to tell me the good news.

Anyone else have similar grim story?

Last edited:
Just talk to your lower third to make it grow theory

Yes I am a high-t angry orkcel, this is what I look like but with a bigger nose and a rounder head/no chin
Nikolay Valuev 2018 11 21

I have a lot of fat and a lot of muscle and had my testosterone tested multiple times as very high on the natural limit but round jaw and no chin

Getting rid of most of the layer of fat over your muscle will help, but you will look a bit scrawnier in clothes - but well worth it! Look into getting a chin implant in future if it really bothers you.

at least ur not a cuck