Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I have had the song “Tell Me Why” from Berserk stuck in my head for two days

berserk kinda sucks rn
im stuck in the 250-260 chapters, shit is tedious to read through

berserk kinda sucks rn
im stuck in the 250-260 chapters, shit is tedious to read through
Does it get boring after the Eclipse? I paused the reading a few pages after it (When Casca shits out a subhuman nigga).

Does it get boring after the Eclipse? I paused the reading a few pages after it (When Casca shits out a subhuman nigga).
yea
miura the motherfucker decides to introduce magic (boring shit i dont care about) and that prettyboy serpico and his bitch farnese join guts in his retardmaxxing journey along with the hooligan kid, the magic bitch (you will find out who she is in future chapters)

it is boring as fuck but the parts with the kushan empire are interesting to me so its not all bad

yea
miura the motherfucker decides to introduce magic (boring shit i dont care about) and that prettyboy serpico and his bitch farnese join guts in his retardmaxxing journey along with the hooligan kid, the magic bitch (you will find out who she is in future chapters)

it is boring as fuck but the parts with the kushan empire are interesting to me so its not all bad
also theres a whole arc before all of that where casca gets captured by the holy see army and guts has to save her bitchass, also a bunch of foid characters are introduced

yea

Got it... Fucking hell what a fall.

But I will keep at it, I guess...

also theres a whole arc before all of that where casca gets captured by the holy see army and guts has to save her bitchass, also a bunch of foid characters are introduced
Oh, cool. Just Casca being a worthless, helpless puppy, awfully written character for the 50th time :feelsseriously:

Whenever my mother starts bitching at me - this song starts playing in my head.

I have to admit, I had this song stuck in my head the entire time I was reading “Steel Ball Run”, from the “JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure” series.

I suppose it goes good with two guys traveling by horseback across North America.

It's 6:00am - and I'm trading cryptocurrency while listening to this song!

This song plays in my head whenevER I read Part 7 “Steel Ball Run”.

9:30pm - time to go train for the race war/incel uprising.