Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have gone 4 days without drinking

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Now the alcohol cravings are hitting, after a day of being surrounded by normies. How can I fight this shit ffs.

Now the alcohol cravings are hitting, after a day of being surrounded by normies. How can I fight this shit ffs.
Well, obviously you don't want to be thirsty so you end up craving a lot more, so drink water, soda, or whatever.

A nice cold drink at the end of the day feel so relaxing and refreshing :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelshaha:

Cope with chocolate if you don’t want to drink

To overcome an addiction you need to take something like a placebo.Maybe water,a hot chocolate,good food or antidepressants .Idk I don't drink that much and mostly only a cheap bear a week.

Idk I never experienced addiction with alcohol, if it's the same as chocolate/sweets addiction then you are doomed. XD jk buy a cocktail instead of a bottle and go home, that way you slowly lower the dosis, if you buy a bottle you will be fighting it all the time and you will lose for sure

Wow.

Find help.
Idk I never experienced addiction with alcohol, if it's the same as chocolate/sweets addiction then you are doomed. XD jk buy a cocktail instead of a bottle and go home, that way you slowly lower the dosis, if you buy a bottle you will be fighting it all the time and you will lose for sure
To overcome an addiction you need to take something like a placebo.Maybe water,a hot chocolate,good food or antidepressants .Idk I don't drink that much and mostly only a cheap bear a week.
Cope with chocolate if you don’t want to drink
A nice cold drink at the end of the day feel so relaxing and refreshing :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelshaha:
take glass instead of alcohol(in video game)

UPDATE: I didn't buy any booze in the end, just ldar'ing with a can of Pepsi in bed rn.

Wageslaving for 8 hours today around normscum.
Help me :feelsjuice:

Same.
I love beer and I couldn't resist my cravings if there was beer in my appartment.
The only way I can go without beer is to not buy it so there is none available in my appartment.

I drink daily, and I've not gone without a drink in about 2 years. *star fox 64 voice*Good luck

I've gone my whole life without drinking.