Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have drunk tonight, please give me your wisdoms

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I lust for a patch to cover my right arm right under my stars and stripes, Chico. :smonk:
i've came close but have never earned it, not even my "ascended" fullerton brother has earned one
I will mogg him someday with one, but that day is not today.
today I will enjoy a drink and wait for myself to read some wisdom, and hopefully hear the message God has tasked @Intellau_Celistic with delivering to me.

it's over

I'm high af rn- smoked some weed gonna smoke some more :smonk: Also drank a few beers as well.

u really drunkcel? :feelswhere:

im smoked out so much GANJA im high af mang im a space cadet mang snoop doggy dogg jealous of my kush schmoke mang

u really drunkcel? :feelswhere:
Indeed wwe

the caymen's just kicked in, mang. :smonk:

it's over

"I'm on a Roll...Yeah!"

i recently re-uped all my kush packs and now im smokin so much loud diesel you'd think im at a truck stop

Who else high af rn?

I surrender to the allegations of black on asian hate because they are true.

Hmm...Hmm...Huh? Is there something of value you wish to elaborate through my vocals? Or...?

Hmm...Hmm...Huh? Is there something of value you wish to elaborate through my vocals? Or...?
I seek the words spoken to you by God in revelation to me, fullerton.

it's over

I'm stone cold sober, I live in an institution that is drug free, havent even drank a beer in six months. Oh well. Used to be hardcore addicted to meth for 5 years, but I lost touch with dealers after I quit, so couldn't get any even if I wanted. But I'm heavily lobotomized by antipsychotics and benzos, so I don't know if I'm what a normie would consider straight-edge.

Btw, anyone noticed how food tastes better when you're drunk? I have shit genes but good genes when it comes to drinking, I never throw up, I just shake like a leaf. In a sick way I even enjoy the hangover mornings, sipping warm beer and eating cold leftover pizza.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back