Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have driven myself crazy every week for almost my entire adult life, digging into my memories for the so-called "missed opportunities"

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
Now that I'm in my 30s I can hardly bear to think back to 2012-2015. This was back when I was in my early 20s, in college and filled with hope. I had some normie friends who cared about me, they showed me love that my family never did (and never could). I tried very hard to ingratiate myself into normie circles, and I had decent success on that front. I didn't come off so readily as an incel

Even then though, there was always something missing in my life. I realized it's what PUAs called IOIs, or "indicators of interest." It's that thing you dream about; the little flitter in a girl's eye and the smile when she sees you, the interest she takes in whatever stupid thing you're talking about, the hair twirling she does in the middle of a conversation, the overdone laugh on a bad joke you tell, the light physical contact she makes as she tries to gauge your interest as you're doing the same to her. I can't imagine that victory, knowing that you have found someone who at least for the moment, doesn't think you look like a monster.

It's surprisingly common among ITers and other bluepilled people in my life that they think I have rejected ugly women or that I have been oblivious. But try as I might, and I've asked the old friends in my life to help me, I cannot recall a single woman in my life who even came close to looking like she could be attracted to me.

Sad that this will be the memories I end up with when the last cope isn't fun for me anymore and I decide to take a forever nap

Same for me. I feel your pain.

Same for me bro. I'm late 20s, and never experienced that shit. Not that I expected to as a 5'4 curry. Jfl at some tall white foid looking down at me and twirling her hair. Unimaginable!! What do you look like? Are you ethnic? Tall, short?

Good thread greycel. Bumping :smonk::feelsLSD:

Same, it's surreal to me. What is it like when someone is attracted to you? I don't think anyone has liked me my entire life in that way.

Watching the news and people living normal lives makes me feel like an alien. It's like when I was a teenager and I'd watch documentaries of animals. That's what it feels like watching ""normie"" tv, it's like watching another species.

I'm still in my mid 20s and I do regret missing out, some people are born with the right conditions to succeed, and the others are there to turn the wheel (doing trade jobs, cooking, maintainance...) so they can have a fun and carefree life.

I have received IOIs but when I have asked the girls oit that gave them they all rejected me and acted like I was crazy for believing they liked me. Now I don't know what to believe anymore. Im convinced girls have split personalities

Watching the news and people living normal lives makes me feel like an alien. It's like when I was a teenager and I'd watch documentaries of animals. That's what it feels like watching ""normie"" tv, it's like watching another species.

I'm still in my mid 20s and I do regret missing out, some people are born with the right conditions to succeed, and the others are there to turn the wheel (doing trade jobs, cooking, maintainance...) so they can have a fun and carefree life.
That's why I dont work, or speak to the faggot government without threat of prison, or talk to normies. Fuck the nigger system and the dumb cunts that turn its cogs.