Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Have Different Desires Than Many People on This Site

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
60k is good anywhere on the planet, in any neighborhood, anywhere.
$60k is not even a livable wage in SoCal for an incel. It is below median.

In IB there is a base income and then a bonus based on fund performance. His $175K could easily be $80k base and $95k bonus.
Truth, I also heard some can clear 1 million plus if they can survive till MD tier within 15-20 years.

60k is utter shit for any good career in 2022. Even STEM new grad at mediocre university can hit 80k outta college. And 100k+ if went to Ivy and had internships.

big truth. this guy here would be a true elite. $172,000 at 23 years old working in consulting. grad from duke university.

View: https://youtu.be/g4hUgfvVDBU

No one makes 80k out of university.

And that kid has some CEO oligarch dad. Making 60K at any age anywhere makes you extremely wealthy anywhere.

also given inflation. We can expect cost of living to continually increase 3% at the minimum indefinitely. With a 60k salary, not possible to get any investments going to shield yourself from the inflation rape.
True. Major opportunity cost. Im not sure how an elite in finance could justify not taking every penny offered. He could donate if he doesnt need it.

60k is good anywhere on the planet, in any neighborhood, anywhere.
absolutely not. 60k can barely pay rent(not even counting other expenses) in many California neighborhoods.

No one makes 80k out of university.

And that kid has some CEO oligarch dad. Making 60K at any age anywhere makes you extremely wealthy anywhere.
Dead wrong. Lots of people do.

also given inflation. We can expect cost of living to continually increase 3% at the minimum indefinitely. With a 60k salary, not possible to get any investments going to shield yourself from the inflation rape.
Inflation makes me rich. The higher the inflation, the richer i am. Inflation will make my assets skyrocket.

Look who's calling others a troll.
You'd slash your balls off for 60k and you know it.

You're just trying to make me feel bad and you know it, it's not working because i know you'd do anything for that.

Truth, I also heard some can clear 1 million plus if they can survive till MD tier within 15-20 years.
I think a lot of people make connections while they are in IB and move on to make their own private firms. They can do millions per year being senior partner at a private equity firm or small hedge fund.

Look who's calling others a troll.
60k even for the computer science failures who end up at Indian slave body shop firms like Infosys is on the low end. many pay 70k and allow the person to rot while waiting for a client project to assign the person.

I think a lot of people make connections while they are in IB and move on to make their own private firms. They can do millions per year being senior partner at a private equity firm or small hedge fund.
true, sadly for me too late to do that shit. But it is a legitimate route for many people. Unfortunately I only learned about these highest flying careers too late. @faded and few other lucky finance cels might be able to pull it off in a few decades.

60k even for the computer science failures who end up at Indian slave body shop firms like Infosys is on the low end. many pay 70k and allow the person to rot while waiting for a client project to assign the person.
I'm skeptical of that.

So many people get CS degrees, I doubt they're all elites earning 70k a year.

true, sadly for me too late to do that shit. But it is a legitimate route for many people. Unfortunately I only learned about these highest flying careers too late. @faded and few other lucky finance cels might be able to pull it off in a few decades.
You couldn't get in anyways. Have to be part of the club from birth tbh.

You could still go the software startup route.

I'm skeptical of that.

So many people get CS degrees, I doubt they're all elites earning 70k a year.
I know for a fact a classmate of mine from highschool salaried at $140K out of college with CS degree. He receives a bonus and stock options on top of that.

You couldn't get in anyways. Have to be part of the club from birth tbh.

You could still go the software startup route.
My focus will just be FAANG for now (get credibility,connections and more capital) then either overemployed(2,3 remote jobs) or plan on some startup but only if I can get VC funds and have at least confidence that the product I would create is in demand. I am also considering, just get high salary use it for investment properties and stack em up (as in real estate 4x leverage is possible on initial capital) then hire property manager after vetting throughly. Although it will be harder now due to interest rates rising, shouldn't be impossible.

I know for a fact a classmate of mine from highschool salaried at $140K out of college with CS degree. He receives a bonus and stock options on top of that.
Are these classmates in the room with us right now?

My focus will just be FAANG for now (get credibility,connections and more capital) then either overemployed(2,3 remote jobs) or plan on some startup but only if I can get VC funds and have at least confidence that the product I would create is in demand. I am also considering, just get high salary use it for investment properties and stack em up (as in real estate 4x leverage is possible on initial capital) then hire property manager after vetting throughly. Although it will be harder now due to interest rates rising, shouldn't be impossible.
You can't get property now, they are all sky high.

I imagine SaaS with building database, analytics, and pipelines is the way to go. Every business can benefit from these better systems. You will just need tech chad to bid for you.

Are these classmates in the room with us right now?

You can't get property now, they are all sky high.
property in many areas is still at a good affordable evaluation. yes most of those areas are in redneck shitholes, but one can still make the numbers work with enough analysis.

@CCPcel @Transcended Trucel this guy is either just trolling or has genuinely deluded himself that he made it big and is part of the big boys wall street club now. Of course his paycheck doesn't nearly justify the "elite" tag he so wishes to bestow upon himself. But its required to keep up the narcissistic appearences.

I hope he doesn't go ER on his colleagues

I see sex as a tool to get there, but if i could choose between just having sex but never having kids and a family... or never having sex or kissing a woman but getting a wife and a family somehow, I would pick the latter.
Very based. Too many nymphomaniacs on this forum. Not quite an incel though, so idk.

@Transcended Trucel Do you make less thank $60k?
thankfully no. 120k is normal for software job within 5-10 yrs xp. And this is for mediocre low tier company trash too.

Hey @TorturedSoul why don't you tell us which state you're physically in right now?

@CCPcel @Transcended Trucel this guy is either just trolling or has genuinely deluded himself that he made it big and is part of the big boys wall street club now. Of course his paycheck doesn't nearly justify the "elite" tag he so wishes to bestow upon himself. But its required to keep up the narcissistic appearences.

he needs cope. Imo more productive way of coping for him would be to accept his mediocrity and plan out a vision 5 years from now to hit the real big boys club. Instead of coping with thinking less is more.

I had to accept the mogging and humiliation of knowing that I fucked up my career maxx. And now I am working towards fixing this and going towards 200k+ zone. You have to accept your status to come up with a realistic plan to upgrade it. And those who can't do this will be stuck in limbo indefinitely

In IB there is a base income and then a bonus based on fund performance. His $175K could easily be $80k base and $95k bonus.
If he's 23 then he might be a second-year analyst which means his base is more than $80k for sure.

I had to accept the mogging and humiliation of knowing that I fucked up my career maxx.
Lol your fuck up is probably nothing compared to mine. Its why I joined incel spaces in the first place:feelsrope:

After surviving in conditions akin to maybe the 33th percentile among New Yorkers - he then has close to zero left or in debt. Is he still in the top 95% of the world? Your analysis has to be a little more sophisticated than just dollar amount converted x currency.
Being lower middle class in NYC is better than being rich in the 3rd world, so yes.

Also, that's nothing compared to what most Indians or Chineses go through

Being lower middle class in NYC is better than being rich in the 3rd world, so yes.

Also, that's nothing compared to what most Indians or Chineses go through
massive cope. rich third worlders can have maids do cleaning and servants do cooking consistently. I have relatives in India who have this. They live a better life than me even if on paper technically poorer.

I don't know why you're trying to troll me off this forum.

My paycheck clearly indicates I've made it, I don't know anyone making more.

I don't know why you're trying to troll me off this forum.

My paycheck clearly indicates I've made it, I don't know anyone making more.
There are people in this very thread currently making more than that

Then I don't know why they're here.
Because they are incels. Just because they are more successful than a shitty vice journalist doesn't mean they have women

Shaq points laughs and leaves press conference

TorturedFag is finally banned? Wohoo!:feelshaha:

I think the desires I have are those of a MAN, while the desires here are that of BOYS. Here are some examples

The BOYS on this site want underage girls, I want a mature woman. Everyone is going to call me an agecuck but I have always been more attracted to slightly older women with youthful features. For example, Claire, the blond mom from Modern Family, Amy Adams in "The Arrival", Jennifer Anniston from "We're the Millers".... in otherwords, I don't want girls, I want WOMEN!

Sex is not my fundamental desire, I want LOVE, I want to REPRODUCE. I see sex as a tool to get there, but if i could choose between just having sex but never having kids and a family... or never having sex or kissing a woman but getting a wife and a family somehow, I would pick the latter. I don't want to have sex for its own sake, I want to BUILD MY GENETIC LINE
even though I am a 43 year old virgin, I consider myself a BOY that wants to get GROOMED by a woman my age

Get back to reality, also 60k is horrible especially in an expensive place like New York

I think the desires I have are those of a NIGGER, while the desires here are that of CUCKS. Here are some examples

The CUCKS on this site want underage niggers, I want a mature nigger. Everyone is going to call me an agecuck but I have always been more attracted to slightly older niggers with youthful features. For example, Claire, the blond nigger from Modern Family, Amy Adams in "The Nigger", Jennifer Anniston from "We're the Niggers".... in otherwords, I don't want lolis, I want NIGGERS!

Sex is not my fundamental desire, I want NIGGERS, I want to REPRODUCE WITH NIGGERS. I see sex as a tool to get there, but if i could choose between just having sex but never having niglets and a family... or never having sex or kissing a nigger but getting a nigger and a family somehow, I would pick the latter. I don't want to have sex for its own sake, I want to BUILD MY GENETIC NIGGERS
:lul::lul::lul:

he should be freed. he added lots of entertainment value ngl :feelsPop:
Guy was insufferable

He thought he was at the top of the world working for 4K a month

I mean it’s a high salary but that doesn’t make you wealthy :feelskek:

If it’s 4K passive income now that would be cool