Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Have Different Desires Than Many People on This Site

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I think the desires I have are those of a MAN, while the desires here are that of BOYS. Here are some examples

The BOYS on this site want underage girls, I want a mature woman. Everyone is going to call me an agecuck but I have always been more attracted to slightly older women with youthful features. For example, Claire, the blond mom from Modern Family, Amy Adams in "The Arrival", Jennifer Anniston from "We're the Millers".... in otherwords, I don't want girls, I want WOMEN!

Sex is not my fundamental desire, I want LOVE, I want to REPRODUCE. I see sex as a tool to get there, but if i could choose between just having sex but never having kids and a family... or never having sex or kissing a woman but getting a wife and a family somehow, I would pick the latter. I don't want to have sex for its own sake, I want to BUILD MY GENETIC LINE

Do you want an ''experienced'' foid also?

lol

stay in reality, my guy

Do you want an ''experienced'' foid also?
I wouldn't want a slut but if she had past boyfriends who she was in a committed relationship with, I probably wouldn't care. I just want loyalty, if she was loyal to a man who dumped her or cheated on her or something and that's why she's no longer with him, I could look past it.

Other than that, I don't really think about it too much, I'm not anti-virgin.

Your genetic line is DOGSHIT, anyone who is a KHHV at your age got dogshit genetics, top tier genetic lines dont live in a pod with gay ass roommates in nyc, dont work for 60k a year and are not KHHV christcucks posting low iq shit on incel forums stop your cope:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jfl “genetic line” what a bragging low iq working class peon:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you aint shit nigga
I'm not the most physically attractive but again, getting a super good job in NYC, getting a luxury condo, and getting elite status at such a young age makes it worthy imo.

You should have kids too if you can, you're so privileged that even with your ugliness they can transcend it.

Jfl if you think you can even get a 0/10 55 year old landwhale single mother, talking with standards out of his ass like you are some 7ft billionaire gigachad, you aint shit nigga stop LARPing as a chooser cringelord
I'm speaking of my IDEAL.

I would go for a 1/10 LANDWHALE if i could.

>60k a year in NYC
>elite status

Stop your LARP peasant brokey, you are literal PEON and low iq working class nigga you aint shit
You're the most privileged person in America, the most spoilt brat I've ever witnessed.

I think the desires I have are those of a MAN, while the desires here are that of BOYS. Here are some examples

The BOYS on this site want underage girls, I want a mature woman. Everyone is going to call me an agecuck but I have always been more attracted to slightly older women with youthful features. For example, Claire, the blond mom from Modern Family, Amy Adams in "The Arrival", Jennifer Anniston from "We're the Millers".... in otherwords, I don't want girls, I want WOMEN!

Sex is not my fundamental desire, I want LOVE, I want to REPRODUCE. I see sex as a tool to get there, but if i could choose between just having sex but never having kids and a family... or never having sex or kissing a woman but getting a wife and a family somehow, I would pick the latter. I don't want to have sex for its own sake, I want to BUILD MY GENETIC LINE
I agree 100%. That's primarily because of my religious views. :yes:

Your genetic line is DOGSHIT, anyone who is a KHHV at your age got dogshit genetics, top tier genetic lines dont live in a pod with gay ass roommates in nyc, dont work for 60k a year and are not KHHV christcucks posting low iq shit on incel forums stop your cope:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jfl “genetic line” what a bragging low iq working class peon:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you aint shit nigga
Genetic engineering will become a reality within the next decade, so ugly men will be able to have good looking children.

> goes on how he is so grown up
> "I want LOVE"

Contradiction identified. Love is a concept that only makes sense in your teen years. JFL.

I’m not rich, I’m upper middle class it is NOWHERE near rich let alone super rich or Jeff Bezos

You just said I am the most privileged person IN AMERICA, am I more privileged than Bezos? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
YEs, because once you get to a certain level of wealth... having more wealth will make you more UNHAPPY, not happier, it's why suicide and depression is more common among highest income levels. The perfect level of income is 70K and any more than that, you'll notice mental health go down.

You're a super privileged brat who doesn't know his own privilege.

If you're seeking love you probably want that naive teenage love, which is immature. If you want to make a dynasty or whatever then just pay a gigaStacy to bear your children. It will reduce the possibility of having them suffer.

Last edited:
I'm not the most physically attractive but again, getting a super good job in NYC, getting a luxury condo, and getting elite status at such a young age makes it worthy imo.

You should have kids too if you can, you're so privileged that even with your ugliness they can transcend it.

1. You don't live in NYC. You're lying. I can tell.
2. 60k/year is poverty tier in NYC

Those women you want are in their 40s are extremely likely to give you children with birth defects. It's ok to want a nuclear family, but if you are truecel, it won't happen so it is kind of a moot point. One fantasy vs another fantasy doesn't matter. We are dealing with reality and the only things that matter are what you put into the world. Actions define you. This conversation has served no purpose except to soothe your ego. I am a victim to my ego on a daily basis but my life would be better if I destroyed it.

1. You don't live in NYC. You're lying. I can tell.
2. 60k/year is poverty tier in NYC
@TorturedSoul What is your favorite restaurant? How many blocks is it from Trump tower to the park?? Answer immediately or we know you are a faker.

@TorturedSoul What is your favorite restaurant? How many blocks is it from Trump tower to the park?? Answer immediately or we know you are a faker.
@TorturedSoul How much is a subway ticket??

I liked Eleven Madison Park before Daniel Humm made it vegan.

@TorturedSoul How much is a subway ticket??
$2.75/ticket

and i don't go out to restaurants I like Ocean Prime's steak though, but i couldn't tell you how far it is from Trump tower.

$2.75/ticket

and i don't go out to restaurants I like Ocean Prime's steak though, but i couldn't tell you how far it is from Trump tower.
Ok Ill let it slide for now. When are you due for a promotion? I'm sure you have enough experience by now to leverage a better paying job.

Ok Ill let it slide for now. When are you due for a promotion? I'm sure you have enough experience by now to leverage a better paying job.
I don't want to give away too much because someone could easily narrow down what I do. I'm really not looking for more money. I am totally content with what I have.

I have more money than I'll ever know what to do with, if i was offered a promotion, i'd feel guilty taking it.
Just another question. Are you physically in New York City right this instant?

@Transcended Trucel does 60k in NYC sound like elite pay to you? How much is left of it after tax? I'm not even muttmerican but even I know 60k should ve nothing in a place like NYC. I personally know guys who make upward of 200k in SF Google.

This site has devolved into trolls trolling other trolls

@Transcended Trucel does 60k in NYC sound like elite pay to you? How much is left of it after tax? I'm not even muttmerican but even I know 60k should ve nothing in a place like NYC. I personally know guys who make upward of 200k in SF Google.

60k is shit pay nowadays at least for any post college STEM job. Definitely not elite tier in NYC. imo you need around 130k to live good in NYC. 80k at the least to be decent. 60k even with room mates is very hard and likely live in the shitty outer borough areas..

Just another question. Are you physically in New York City right this instant?
OP has to be living with his parents or room mates. or in a very shitty apartment in some outer borough. Not possible to survive with merely 60k otherwise.

OP has to be living with his parents or room mates. or in a very shitty apartment in some outer borough. Not possible to survive with merely 60k otherwise.
I do have a roommate, it's a really good apartment but we split.

60k is shit pay nowadays at least for any post college STEM job. Definitely not elite tier in NYC. imo you need around 130k to live good in NYC. 80k at the least to be decent. 60k even with room mates is very hard and likely live in the shitty outer borough areas..
You have no idea.

60k is an INCREDIBLE salary for any job, from any educational institution anywhere in the world, even for top Oxford or Harvard students. It is easily elite tier in NYC

No you don't, you're not an incel if your friends are making 200k a year in google.

You're an obvious troll.

You have no idea.

60k is an INCREDIBLE salary for any job, from any educational institution anywhere in the world, even for top Oxford or Harvard students. It is easily elite tier in NYC
base salary for 1st year IB analysts at bulge brackets is 100-110k
Why? these questions are getting a bit sketch ngl.
because you're not in nyc

>base salary for 1st year IB analysts at bulge brackets is 100-110k

I have a friend who got a job at IB, he's making 80k, and he was the top student of a top ivy program.

I don't want to give away too much because someone could easily narrow down what I do. I'm really not looking for more money. I am totally content with what I have.
You would be more content with more. You could donate to fellow incels. or any cause really.

No you don't, you're not an incel if your friends are making 200k a year in google.

You're an obvious troll.
He's my close friend's brother. One year my junior from same Uni. There are many ethnics like him in tech

Anyway it looks like you are the one baiting here since anyone can tell 60k is not elite. Heck firefighters make 45k in SF

You have no idea.

60k is utter shit for any good career in 2022. Even STEM new grad at mediocre university can hit 80k outta college. And 100k+ if went to Ivy and had internships.

big truth. this guy here would be a true elite. $172,000 at 23 years old working in consulting. grad from duke university.

View: https://youtu.be/g4hUgfvVDBU

He's my close friend's brother. One year my junior from same Uni.

Anyway it looks like you are the one baiting here since anyone can tell 60k is not elite. Heck firefighters make 45k in SF
60k isn't even good for Ohio TBH.

He's my close friend's brother. One year my junior from same Uni. There are many ethnics like him in tech

garbage collectors in NYC earn 45k easy for the first year and easily 100k+ with over time. OP has no idea what he is talking about.

>He's my close friend's brother. One year my junior from same Uni. There are many ethnics like him in tech

Yeah, as i thought, troll.

60k is utter shit for any good career in 2022. Even STEM new grad at mediocre university can hit 80k outta college. And 100k+ if went to Ivy and had internships.

big truth. this guy here would be a true elite. $172,000 at 23 years old working in consulting. grad from duke university.

View: https://youtu.be/g4hUgfvVDBU

In IB there is a base income and then a bonus based on fund performance. His $175K could easily be $80k base and $95k bonus.

60k isn't even good for Ohio TBH.
also given inflation. We can expect cost of living to continually increase 3% at the minimum indefinitely. With a 60k salary, not possible to get any investments going to shield yourself from the inflation rape.