Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I have decided to see a psychologist

• Thread starter Deleted member 42445
  • Start date
Deleted member 42445

Deleted member 42445

Banned
-
I didn't even know it had a name before but I am having a thing called severe "Post-event Rumination". I experience it a lot.
So I decided to see a guy but instead of asking for a diagnoses, I will ask him to help me self-diagnose.

Those of you who worked with a psychologist before and/or had studied the subject, It would be great if you guys can give me some tips and tell me the things I should be aware of.

for one>>My psychologist will be located overseas. We will have a video call but I will only communicate through text. I would be able see and hear him though.

When will brocels ever learn. Therapy doesn’t work. They just want your money

I didn't even know it had a name before but I am having a thing called severe "Post-event Rumination". I experience it a lot.
So I decided to see a guy but instead of asking for a diagnoses, I will ask him to help me self-diagnose.

Those of you who worked with a psychologist before and/or had studied the subject, It would be great if you guys can give me some tips and tell me the things I should be aware of.

for one>>My psychologist will be located overseas. We will have a video call but I will only communicate through text. I would be able see and hear him though.
Best of luck!

When will brocels ever learn. Therapy doesn’t work. They just want your money
This elderly gentlemen I found is also a philosopher and he is extremely literate. He said we can also study some classics together. I believe this guy is worth the money.

you will learn the hard way like @HighTGymcel and i did , which is getting severe brain damage from the drugs they give u
hateful insul

you will learn the hard way like @HighTGymcel and i did , which is getting severe brain damage from the drugs they give u
hateful insul
He is not a psychiatrist. Also he is located overseas so he can't prescribe me anything at all.

Last edited:
Good. Maybe he can help you ascend

i think therapists are fine as long as you take everything they say as a grain of salt and come to your own conclusions. foids worship therapists because they want you to take jewpills and become workslaves for soyciety.

i think therapists are fine as long as you take everything they say as a grain of salt and come to your own conclusions. foids worship therapists because they want you to take jewpills and become workslaves for soyciety.
:blackpill:

This elderly gentlemen I found is also a philosopher and he is extremely literate. He said we can also study some classics together. I believe this guy is worth the money.
Good thing tbh,atleast you have an opportunity,id say,go for it.

Bluepill.is