Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I HAVE CORONAVIRUS

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
not even kidding. I've been in hospital for like 6 hours and they say I can't leave and won't tell me why. Went in because of coughing and shortness of breath

Will keep thread updated

Escape and cough on everyone.

Please keep us updated bro. You’re our man on the inside :feelzez:

srs tho, I wish you a speedy recovery. get well soon : ^)

Can you come to my house and help me get the disease PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I WANNA DIE SO BAD

i will give you $20 to cough on me, or at least on my workplace

I guess they will test you in a short time

Update: Nurse tells me that they are officially testing me for COVID-19

lol jfl. watch these posts explode in few weeks when everyone and their mom has this shit

Psycho/Schizocel. Sent to asylum for being incel
Update: Nurse tells me that they are officially testing me for COVID-19

Post photo of your test results once its done.

Any tips how to maximize spread?

Shahidmaxx with your coughs and I shall try my damndest to have you canonized among us should you pass away in the process

Yet another brag thread :feelsseriously:

Absolute LARP. Please don't no one fall for this. And if you have already, snap out of it!

Any tips how to maximize spread?
Weaponize your spit by putting it into a water gun and shooting normies with it. They will think it’s just a funny joke until they start coughing and wheezing the next day.

Let the anger out my man. Jesus said that not even the Israelites would be spared from the plagues at end of the world (I'm not a christian).

Not sure about that but I can definitely lick some door handles, specifically OBGYN offices
lick them? just spit and rub the saliva over the door handle JFL

Crazy looking bitch in your avi

lick them? just spit and rub the saliva over the door handle JFL
I saw that several infected ricecels did that, and they were arrested. The person in the post should be very careful.

I think this virus does not kill people below 50.

I saw that several infected ricecels did that, and they were arrested. The person in the post should be very careful.
for real? where was this lol

Hello cuckma, put me in the capture please.

for real? where was this lol
I saw him in this video, he is a youtuber who usually talks about these topics, but he is in Spanish. From minute 2:40 they talk about the Chinese who infected elevators.

Lol your first mistake was going to the hospital so soon. I would have tried to spread the diseas as much as possible and acted like it was an accident

I think this virus does not kill people below 50.
it has very low mortality for them. but in the case you become hospitalized even if young, could suffer permanent lung damage

What if incels are immune to this virus?as a true mentalcel who is sub8 and don’t interact in physical contact I don’t think I can get that virus. Thoughts @Transcended Trucel

Time to go ER by coughing
full

If i was in your situation, i'd make sure that if i go down then im bringing the rest of society down with me.

@BlkPillPres if this thread isnt a joke, then OP has the pERfect opportunity to create some chaos.

What if incels are immune to this virus?as a true mentalcel who is sub8 and don’t interact in physical contact I don’t think I can get that virus. Thoughts @Transcended Trucel
if your truly isolated like @Emba tier. your unlikely to get it and even if you do, you likely won't get substantial symptoms if your young and not even know about it. but if your NEET and live with parents or go out ocssionally for groceries, almost guaranteed to get it at some point. As America has done literally nothing to slow the spread.
@BlkPillPres if this thread isnt a joke, then OP has the pERfect opportunity to create some chaos.
op doesn't need to. this shit will spread heavily no matter what he does. it's already started and can't be stoppedm literally no country besides Singapore, Italy, China, south Korea and few others will have cases flat line. the rest will have skyrocketing cases

You will vanish magically