Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have compiled all height studies and I will send them to my parents (im 5'4)

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-

In a google doc

Is there a better way to title it? I feel like the title is shit. should i even try prove its a disability(which is statistically is according to the definition) or should i just say something else?

also have i missed anything?

looks good to me. show your parents what they have done and make them contemplate so they offer you king treatment because of your disability

looks good to me. show your parents what they have done and make them contemplate so they offer you king treatment because of your disability
This, as harsh as it sounds keep drilling them with this info, it's entirely their fault so don't ever let them forget. And yh, get some kind of disability/ compensation from them, if possible.

This, as harsh as it sounds keep drilling them with this info, it's entirely their fault so don't ever let them forget. And yh, get some kind of disability/ compensation from them, if possible.
thank you based brocels

kinda fucked tho

cos my moms too poor to help(who i live with)

and my dad just ignores my texts asking for help and sending him studies. doesnt give a shit about me

thank you based brocels

kinda fucked tho

cos my moms too poor to help(who i live with)

and my dad just ignores my texts asking for help and sending him studies. doesnt give a shit about me
we really are out here living life on the hardest difficulty

View attachment 667725
In a google doc

Is there a better way to title it? I feel like the title is shit. should i even try prove its a disability(which is statistically is according to the definition) or should i just say something else?

also have i missed anything?
Do you have a turbomanlet discord

Bro, are you gonna leglengthmaxx? What are you realistically trying to achieve? 5'6, 5'7? How is your face? If you don't have a normie-tier face it's not worth it.

Living in uk itself is suifuel

Bro, are you gonna leglengthmaxx? What are you realistically trying to achieve? 5'6, 5'7? How is your face? If you don't have a normie-tier face it's not worth it.
do i have any other choice? either get it or rot forever and die a lonely manlet

my face is average

i plan to get LL then move to one of the shortest countries in the world

do i have any other choice? either get it or rot forever and die a lonely manlet

my face is average

i plan to get LL then move to one of the shortest countries in the world
Good luck, LL should be subsidized by the government! If you get up to 5'7, wear lifts and become 5'9, then you're almost in the clear if you have an average face.

Good luck, LL should be subsidized by the government! If you get up to 5'7, wear lifts and become 5'9, then you're almost in the clear if you have an average face.
thank you. hopefully. knowing incel luck will probably become disabled if i ever get it. but at least i tried..

Height doesn’t matter, only the amount of friends you have