Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have been so horny lately

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
Holy shit I'm typing this with one hand as I'm going for round 2, jfl at incels going on nofap, jfl at telling a guy that's a permavirgin to go on nofap, this is my only way to release, and boi I was feeling tense earlier but now I feel great, can't wait for round two.

Wish me luck, my last fap was the greatest session I had wish to repeat it

Im on day 3 of nofap im starting to look at children

What depraved shit are you fapping to?

07UIuiw

Lol I was on day 4 and was super horny jfl
It honestly takes me 2 hours to ejaculate. It is a waste of time, a sin, and not a cope an incel should be doing.

I went 12 days without fapping.......let me tell you not pleasant

What depraved shit are you fapping to?
Everytime I fap it's something different but in my round 2 right now I just fapped to snapchat compilation vids lol

I haven't fapped in one week or two and i don't feel horny even if i look at naked women. I don't even get an erection.

Why do you guys torture yourselves like this? I'd go insane without fapping.

if you went on NoFap you would ascend
Giga cope, 7month streak, you remember when I use to be a monk back on r/incels, and here I am after that collosal waste of time

fapping causes inceldom. Only degenerate morons will deny this

You fuckin idiot nigger, "better with women" gtfo with this fufu shit, nofap doesn't work for me, I'm still a high inhib bitch regardless

Can't go more than 8 days w/o busting. I get wet dreams that make me feel dead the next day over, and start feeling like a rabid animal when it comes close to 7 days of nofap. Just lol at my life.

I feel better when fapping

I can go days to weeks without fapping if I'm busy. It literally makes no difference

Ahahah i remember when you were on nofap back in the r/incels days when i was a lurker. Nofap is cope but taking breaks from fapping works.

same bro I jerk off like 5 times a day legit

ive done 2 months bang bang

“Islam is anti degenerate so i will practice it”
“Mmm what a delicious bacon,i will fap after it”
omygloosh shatap its ze joos mind control me to eat bacon

nofap makes my eye area/skin better and more "alive" looking and lowers my inhibition very significantly so....just lol

I only get horny when I sleep naked

damn i think this is my reminder to fap