Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have been lying on bed for 4 days straight now due to depression

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Is this bad? Society would probably be angry at me. My body was evolutionarily evolved to live in a group structure, not alone in an individualist society where I am ostracized. So they should cut me some slack.

I have no energy to work or to do anything. I'm chronically tired. In 6 months I will have my degree hopefully, but there is no way I can work or wageslave, I will just have a burn-out again and be re-admitted. I don't want to waste my 2 master degrees, I don't know what to do. I dread it and hate this point in life.

Being active physically will make you feel a bit better brocel, but I know it’s hard to get momentum when you’ve lost it. A short walk outside can be good for your mind and body

Being active physically will make you feel a bit better brocel, but I know it’s hard to get momentum when you’ve lost it. A short walk outside can be good for your mind and body
Drinking Hookers and Cocaine is better forget that shit

me neither, I just wish to NEETmaxxx forever or rope, no point in contributing to a society that spites you for being ugly

Not your fault
True. But I don't know what to look forward to. In some sense I am just waiting for the end of life decades from now so I'll finally have rest, but that cant be the meaning of life

If I manage to start my own company from home I can just neetmaxx in peace and read all day, then I can avoid wageslaving and embrace social phobia. I hope it works out

Thanks, yeah it's true. But afterwards I always go straight back to bed. I dont like sitting behind the pc anymore. I have been doing that for the past 19 years since I was 11, now im tired of it

True. But I don't know what to look forward to. In some sense I am just waiting for the end of life decades from now so I'll finally have rest, but that cant be the meaning of life
Addictions

Thanks, yeah it's true. But afterwards I always go straight back to bed. I dont like sitting behind the pc anymore. I have been doing that for the past 19 years since I was 11, now im tired of it
Get addicted too smth also bathtube maxxin is comfy af

2 master degrees brocel? you probably education mog 99% of people on here

Get a cat or dog

4 days is nothing try months

Is this bad? Society would probably be angry at me. My body was evolutionarily evolved to live in a group structure, not alone in an individualist society where I am ostracized. So they should cut me some slack.

I have no energy to work or to do anything. I'm chronically tired. In 6 months I will have my degree hopefully, but there is no way I can work or wageslave, I will just have a burn-out again and be re-admitted. I don't want to waste my 2 master degrees, I don't know what to do. I dread it and hate this point in life.
Maybe try travelling or something (after getting your degree).

Get a cat or dog
I had a cat but it is with an aquintance from my mom now until I get a bigger place.
2 master degrees brocel? you probably education mog 99% of people on here
Yeah it's nice but it also took me long to get it. Including my bachelor I have been in uni for 10 years. But I'm too tired to wageslave with it

He shouldn't complain.
I am scared of getting a CV gap if I am unemployed, and maybe companies then wont hire me later. The market is pretty brutal

I had a cat but it is with an aquintance from my mom now until I get a bigger place.

Yeah it's nice but it also took me long to get it. Including my bachelor I have been in uni for 10 years. But I'm too tired to wageslave with it
How did u cope while whores whoring around partying

How did u cope while whores whoring around partying
Basically by lying in bed or by programming a lot. But it has irritated me alot, though I have a very high patience and perseverance. I would have contact with people by group projects and that was usually enough for me. Unfortunately I discovered that outside of class, noone wants anything to do with me.

seems :feelssus: that someone with 2 masters would identify as an inkwel
I grew up really self-reliant, thus I learned to do everything myself. If everyone rejects me, naturally I become incel. Now I have no way to talk to people and I'm exhausted. I reached out to a lot of girls but they all blocked me. I have really tried, but im almost 30 and should now better by now.