Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have become cucked and I am sorry

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
Hey guys, some of you might remember me, I was away for a while because I got a new job and with it came along an 9/10 flautist roastie that I just couldn't fucking help myself from trying to fuck.

Thing is, I took this bitch out, dinner, movies, everything, I never even got a kiss but oh boy I just kept hoping.
Sometimes she would even message me asking if we could get lunch or something, I was fucking elated so I almost always paid for everything, needn't I remind you I'm a working musician so I make shit for wages (a couple times she split the tab so as to keep the whole charade up).

I shit you not this went on for almost two months.

So, one day I get her into a situation where it would be easier for me to lean in and seal the deal but she stops me dead and tells me she's dating someone else.

That's when it hit me.
That's when everything came crashing down.

I was being used all along.
I was just a validation source for her "insecurities".
I was a big, fat slimy beta cuck, and she was basically a model prodigy.

So I lashed out, I even l tried to kick her leg once but she dodged it, which was even more humiliating, so I stormed home and locked myself for like a week.

So yeah, some of us really need to learn shit the hard way, I still think about it and my blood just fucking boils with rage; but there's also a terrible feeling of guilt, guilt because I knew this would happen, I knew what women are like and I chose to ignore it.

I'm sorry, I got uber cucked and I almost feel I deserve it.

Anyways glad to be back.

TL;DR I was away from the community because I got hooked by a roastie that used me and then ubercucked me, locked myself in my room for like a week.

Pain is necessary for true learning to occur.

It was never even a date, I was just betabuxxing a manipulating bitch.
You still got somewhere. I can't even betabuxx a girl. Have offered women money, dates, food, free nightclub pass, but to no avail.

you didn't cuck out. not in my book.
i think that you did very well and took the shot that was given to you

Hey guys, some of you might remember me, I was away for a while because I got a new job and with it came along an 9/10 flautist roastie that I just couldn't fucking help myself from trying to fuck.

Thing is, I took this bitch out, dinner, movies, everything, I never even got a kiss but oh boy I just kept hoping.
Sometimes she would even message me asking if we could get lunch or something, I was fucking elated so I almost always paid for everything, needn't I remind you I'm a working musician so I make shit for wages (a couple times she split the tab so as to keep the whole charade up).

I shit you not this went on for almost two months.

So, one day I get her into a situation where it would be easier for me to lean in and seal the deal but she stops me dead and tells me she's dating someone else.

That's when it hit me.
That's when everything came crashing down.

I was being used all along.
I was just a validation source for her "insecurities".

So I lashed out, I even l tried to kick her leg once but she dodged it, which was even more humiliating, so I stormed home and locked myself for like a week.

So yeah, some of us really need to learn shit the hard way, I still think about it and my blood just fucking boils with rage; but there's also a terrible feeling of guilt, guilt because I knew this would happen, I knew what women are like and I chose to ignore it.

I'm sorry, I got uber cucked and I almost feel I deserve it.

Anyways glad to be back.

TL;DR I was away from the community because I got hooked by a roastie that used me and then ubercucked me, locked myself in my room for like a week.
Reminds me of something that happened to me. It feels like the entirety of the universe is trying to bully us into suicide or force us into isolation. Good things don't actually happen to us, anything that appears good is merely a ruse to bring our spirits up so they can be beaten back down harder than before.

yes you were,
but we all have been there at some point so don't beat yourself up and take this as a lesson in reading female behaviour.

This just confirms that a lot of guys here would start chugging down bluepills the moment a foid shows the slightest bit of interest. Even the most blackpilled will turn cuck real quick if he suspects there's even a slim chance at some pussy. The allure is too deep, no man is immune, women hold THAT much power over men these days.

This just confirms that a lot of guys here would start chugging down bluepills the moment a foid shows the slightest bit of interest. Even the most blackpilled will turn cuck real quick if he suspects there's even a slim chance at some pussy. The allure is too deep, no man is immune, women hold THAT much power over men these days.
Biology beats ideology, ez. JFL at retards thinking they can overcome millions of years of evolution.

Of course. To reach the ultimate state of enlightenment every blackpiller has to acknowledge this. It's the guys who say this would never happen to them who haven't learned a single damn thing.

let this post be an example to all future cucks lurking here

I thought this was fake at first, but your signature is top notch so can confirm is real. FFS tho dude, kicking her leg? Lol, are you fucking George Costanza?

Better luck next time. NEVER offer women money, it is a huge pussy dryer-upper.

Biology beats ideology, ez. JFL at retards thinking they can overcome millions of years of evolution.

Yep, at the end of the day we are forever slaves to our biology. There's no fighting it, don't even try, you'll only lose.

Of course. To reach the ultimate state of enlightenment every blackpiller has to acknowledge this. It's the guys who say this would never happen to them who haven't learned a single damn thing.

The red flags are always present in situations like this. Problem is most guys arent thinking clearly to see them. They're so desperate from a lifetime of neglect that they become too focused on the pussy. The lessons of the blackpill always fall by the wayside in these scenarios.

I’m sorry, man. I hope you heal well.

Look another ıncel brother thinks he can fuck stacy and fail.welcome to home brother

Should've tried to kiss her on the second week

naw thats just typical orbiter behavior. just put your feet into the cuckpool, you didn't dive in.

Yes you deserved it but I have been there before so I can't really judge you. I guess we all have been there at some point.

Only through suffering may you find the path to enlightenment.
Actually, being a cuck for a short period is necessary to becoming a blackpilled truecel. It shows that you’ve actually tried to get laid/get a gf.
Back when I was young I tried everything, and I was a feminist cuck for probably a good 2-3 years. I think I was 24 when I finally realised what the world was really about.

Indeed, uber cucked. Hope you've learned your lesson.

i would never stoop to that level of cuckery. but i did also leave for a brief period and took one last shot at mass approaching. huge fail.

You deserve it for chasing 9/10.

I would've expressed sympathy if it was your looksmatch

CUCKED.

Welcome back though.

that's pretty amazing that you tried to kick her, what a time to be alive

Persuing any femoid out of your league is retarded to begin with.

Volcel If You date stacy
And brag tbh

Should've made it explicitly clear you're trying to fuck her. You would've gotten rejected much earlier but by delaying that you're not gaining anything.
You might think spending enough time will eventually make her like you but it's the exact opposite.
All the femoids I ever "orbited" I stopped orbitting after two weeks.
I will never understand cucks.

Yes. That's very worrisome. If incels were a military force it would be held together by tape. Imagine the General gets validated. There goes the resistance.

If after max 3 dates you don't get sex it means she is not attracted to you. Don't be beta bux.

what happened after that ? did she get mad that you realised you were being cucked.

has she spoke to you since?