Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have an imaginary girlfriend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
She's all I can ever have and she loves me. Probably not good for my health but I am at a stage where I don't care anymore

Same here I always think about all the imaginary gfs I have.

imaginatiomogs me, my head cannot conjure a foid liking me

She's all I can ever have and she loves me. Probably not good for my health but I am at a stage where I don't care anymore
i wanted to have the imagination necessary to image a potential imaginary gf being caring to me

but its not possible as i cant hallucinate yet

OPe I used to have imaginary harem ngl.

I can't imagine a fully formed gf, but I can imagine a soothing feminine entity that cares about me

I can't imagine a fully formed gf, but I can imagine a soothing feminine entity that cares about me
Well mine is based off my favorite female video game character, I wouldn't have been able to completely shape a gf I have never seen before

Well mine is based off my favorite female video game character, I wouldn't have been able to completely shape a gf I have never seen before
the only part I can imagine is the voice
it would be too awkward for me to imagine any 3d foid

I also tulpamaxx, it’s a pretty good cope tbh

Mogs me.
Is it really a good cope?

Im also a slayer in that world

I honestly wish I could do that

Wake up Neo.... you shat your pants...

Yesterday I day dreamed for 6hrs.

I also enjoy women lead stories OP:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Imagine comparing fictional women to real women
578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c