Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have an idea: I'd like to share a survey among incels.co members and IT members. Help me with questions.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I question myself all the time what's the difference between an incel in denial (a cuck, likewise someone that posts on IT) and a based incels.co user.

My idea is that we put a survey with a lot of questions like "are you fat/are you ugly/are you NT/do you get off thinking your girlfriend fucked by another person" (those are just examples, we should all come up with targeted and useful questions) and we make IT users to that survey too.

Then we just compare the average answers of cucks and incels.co users and discover if there are any substantial differences.

Do you guys have good ideas about what questions we should pose?

I can already tell you that me and the other gymcels here fitness/strength mog all of IT to oblivion

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 8.21.25 PM copy (1).jpg

ITcucks would just lie

I question myself all the time what's the difference between an incel in denial (a cuck, likewise someone that posts on IT) and a based incels.co user.

My idea is that we put a survey with a lot of questions like "are you fat/are you ugly/are you NT/do you get off thinking your girlfriend fucked by another person" (those are just examples, we should all come up with targeted and useful questions) and we make IT users to that survey too.

Then we just compare the average answers of cucks and incels.co users and discover if there are any substantial differences.

Do you guys have good ideas about what questions we should pose?
I guess it's the same difference why some people learn about evolution and deny it, while others give up their religion like Christianity. It's copes all the way down.

I can already tell you that me and the other gymcels here fitness/strength mog all of IT to oblivion

I find this so funny

Nobody on reddit puts any effort into their appearance, especially not women

Its really sad the state of dating

I find this so funny

Nobody on reddit puts any effort into their appearance, especially not women

Its really sad the state of dating
4chan /fit/, as faggy/normie/degen/delusional as it is, loves to make fun of reddit by going to the fitness forums of reddit. They're full of landwhales/lards and skinnyfat soys who pat themselves on the back for walking the stairs or lift cans of food to "get a burn".

Just the other day there was a thread on /fit/ mocking some soys on reddit saying that benching more than 150lbs is extreme and obsessive lol @Colvin76 @Grothendieck

Curious about the results tbh