Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have ADHD and a working memory disorder-

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
i have a working memory disorder where i forget a lot of things i plan to do during the day. my thought is to get a diary to jot down the list of important tasks but i dont know how much that will help me. Does anyone else have any tips on managing a working memory disorder.
things which constitute a working memory disorder:
1- forgetting peoples names
2- having a mentally prepared shopping list and leaving out a lot of items when u go to the store
3- forgetting what u were gonna say in a conversation
4- forgetting what u were gonna ask someone once they completed a task (phone call).

obvs this can happen to a lot of people but for me its very frequent.
btw im a 23 male and i study STEM
i scored very highly in high school (equivalent) when i revised hard)

i think i also have dyslexia

My brain is becoming shittier. I have ADHD too and a bunch of other mental things and I'm retarded.

How did you do on your test was it a computer one? On mine I had to retake sections because the scores were so low it was invalid.

When I got the results back they were terrible and the part I had to retake was still really low. Apparently my cognitive function is invalid. :cryfeels:

Eating red meat early in morning increases brain function dramatically. Don’t eat much meat, only 1/4 burger consumed before ur day begins or eating burger soon after u roll out of bed.

Also, always try to keep notepad on your person or nearby and update.

My brain is becoming shittier. I have ADHD too and a bunch of other mental things and I'm retarded.

How did you do on your test was it a computer one? On mine I had to retake sections because the scores were so low it was invalid.

When I got the results back they were terrible and the part I had to retake was still really low. Apparently my cognitive function is invalid. :cryfeels:
it was an explanation for past behaviour. i then took an online test for working memory i scored 33/40- higher being more likely to have it.
my iq test is above average. in education if i care enough i dont suffer and in fact do well. in relationships i suffer a lot.

Visit ADDitude. It's a decent website, despite some female bias.

I have ADHD as well as executive dysfunction.