Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have access to a £600 corporate Statista.com account. Does anyone want me to search anything that could help us ?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
I have access to a £600 corporate Statista.com account. Does anyone want me to search anything that could help us ?

Going to search through all dating app statistics etc first

is there anything else useful? or any stats anyone wants?

I doubt there's anything big that hasn't already been posted here and mulled over a thousand times before; studies like you talk about are often rejected from approval to even start, as the proving of the bitter truth that is the blackpill and the confirmation that the stinky, no-good inkwells were right all along wouldn't be very good for soysearchers, the globohomo-supporting elites controlling these companies, and the majority of foids and cucks in the modern world... :feelsclown:

How'd you gain access to it, anyways? :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
anything related to ethnicz ascending with white or other higher racez foidz

Going to search through all dating app statistics etc first

is there anything else useful? or any stats anyone wants?
Find something about slavs

Find something about autism

I doubt there's anything big that hasn't already been posted here and mulled over a thousand times before; studies like you talk about are often rejected from approval to even start, as the proving of the bitter truth that is the blackpill and the confirmation that the stinky, no-good inkwells were right all along wouldn't be very good for soysearchers, the globohomo-supporting elites controlling these companies, and the majority of foids and cucks in the modern world... :feelsclown:
true tbh.. cant believe they deleted okcupid data...

How'd you gain access to it, anyways? :feelsEhh:
just paid for cracked account,

so annoying. there was shit loads of blackpill stuff i wanted to view on statista over the last few months but couldnt see behind their paywall. now ive got the account i cant even remember what i wanted to find out

does it let you access this one on housing affordability ? no worries at all if it wont. just was curious what it had to said on it. probably nothing you cant find for free elsewhere lol

idk how useful statista is but i just saw an article in the news about how this 23 year old single mother is doing food delivery via WALKING :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: you should check out stats on single motherhood and give yourself some laughfuel, women will start to feel the consequences of feminism real soon when they realise too late that they're getting pumped & dumped by chad just to be a single mother :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes, how about Statistics in relationships to filter out who is dating and who is not dating

Can you find some brutal dating apps statistics

go on the wiki. Find stuff that you can help expand the scientific blackpill section as well as its supplementary section

Could you search factors affecting fertility rates of populations?

idk how useful statista is but i just saw an article in the news about how this 23 year old single mother is doing food delivery via WALKING :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: you should check out stats on single motherhood and give yourself some laughfuel, women will start to feel the consequences of feminism real soon when they realise too late that they're getting pumped & dumped by chad just to be a single mother :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Find me some stats on Jews buddy boyo

Find the average height of white zoomers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back