Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a theory how we incels can get our own country!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
We need to declare war on IT than we start some minor fist fights with them(by finding out there IP adresses). After that we put our very skinny members like @Blacktarpill in cages and say IT put them in concentration camps and so we would say that the number of starved/killed incels is much higher than the actual one and we will get our own country. It worked for a group of people you know who I mean.

6 Gorillion.

we need our own island tbh

We need to engage in guerrilla warfare, weapons training, intelligence gathering and all out violence, I would be all for it

if every user on this site could travel to an island, we could kill the natives and just take the island tbh

if every user on this site could travel to an island, we could kill the natives and just take the island tbh
:feelsbaton:
Why not blackpill natives?

I like this idea since it includes putting blacktarpill into a cage

they aint blackpilked tho

Iran or some other strict islamic state, most of those men are incel tier but they have control over their women via a patriarchal society