Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a sore throat on top of this past week of waxing and waning the shits and chills

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
I looked it up, and apparently getting sick from corona is a slow, gradual process. Guess I'm gonna die. Don't worry, glowniggers, before I got this sore throat I went shopping in a half dozen stores looking for groceries.

Didn't mean to, but there it fucking is.

Brutal. Rest in Peace.

You might also have strep throat

You'll be fine soon. This isnt some sort of months long sickness. Its just like the flu, rest for a week or two more and you will recover

I looked it up, and apparently getting sick from corona is a slow, gradual process. Guess I'm gonna die. Don't worry, glowniggers, before I got this sore throat I went shopping in a half dozen stores looking for groceries.
This is exactly why I'm not going grocery shopping until the panic dies down. If it's any consolation, 99% of the Italians with the virus who died had other chronic conditions.

if ur not an oldcel u should be fine

This is exactly why I'm not going grocery shopping until the panic dies down. If it's any consolation, 99% of the Italians with the virus who died had other chronic conditions.
I've got asthma

Sounds like you have the deadly coronavirus which will give you a sore throat for a few days.
Godspeed my brother

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back