Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a serious problem taking any risks

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Honestly I never cold approached a girl. I also am afraid of any risk. I mean, I won't even try any online businesses cause I'm afraid to lose $100. I have the money, but scared of any risk. To make money online you have to invest at least $1000 in either SEO or advertising. If not you have to be super lucky.

I also do work for shit pay, I underbid guys in 4th world countries.

I think low-t plays a role. I don't fucking care anymore cause the best years of my life are spent.

"what do you have to lose" is the mentality that finally got me to try

TheVman said:
what do you have to loser is the mentality that finally got me to try

this sentence doesnt make sense.

TheVman said:

their is always something to lose even if your incel. What if someone recognises you? How crushing will this next girls rejection be? etc.

The only situation I might be brave enough to cold approach is in another country far away.

Virginp0wers said:
TheVman said:
their is always something to lose even if your incel. What if someone recognises you? How crushing will this next girls rejection be? etc.
i've got rejected by dozens. im used to it. (not really). and i have no family or friends, so who tf gonna recongize me?

TheVman said:
i've got rejected by dozens. im used to it. (not really). and i have no family or friends, so who tf gonna recongize me?

I just dont handle rejection well man, i probably should considering ive been rejected by employers for 2 years.

Im just too tired of this shit to even try, and its all the setup you have to do - taking pictures for dating sites.etc.

Also if your incel 90% of the time you have to make shit up if you dont have friends or interesting.

With FHOs, there is no point in risking an approach without IOIs from them.

Deliberately working for low pay is a cuck move though. Give no fucks and make some money. The goal of every Black Pilled workcel should be financial independence.

Virginp0wers said:

You are a genetic failure and you should not even be alive. You have nothing to lsoe because you are already at the bottom.

Virginp0wers said:
TheVman said:
I just dont handle rejection well man, i probably should considering ive been rejected by employers for 2 years.
Im just too tired of this shit to even try, and its all the setup you have to do - taking pictures for dating sites.etc.
Also if your incel 90% of the time you have to make shit up if you dont have friends or interesting.

TBH you cant really say that you are incel without trying, Ive never tried myself so thats ironic I guess.
Vman atleast tries and fails, so hes really is a truecel

demonanus said:
You are a genetic failure and you should not even be alive. You have nothing to lsoe because you are already at the bottom.

I agree

Cynistic said:
TBH you cant really say that you are incel without trying, Ive never tried myself so thats ironic I guess.

?????

I have tried, i used tinder for a month 0 matches.

I used pof for 2 months and no girl responded who was even vaguely near me

Ive also been rejected face to face atleast 3 times.

Stop talking shit.

Virginp0wers said:
demonanus said:
I agree

Cynistic said:
?????
I have tried, i used tinder for a month 0 matches.
I used pof for 2 months and no girl responded who was even vaguely near me
Ive also been rejected face to face atleast 3 times.
Stop talking shit.

Didnt see that mybad.
How old are you ?

Cynistic said:
Didnt see that mybad.
How old are you ?

21 , birthday is in 3 months

If your poor and ugly it's over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3