Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i have a question to autistic/sperg cels

hateful insul

hateful insul

Self-banned
-
since you (autistic/sperg cels) ,assuming you're actually autistic/sperg , take things too literally , you can't understand rhetoric and figurative speech
and most day to day speech has these things which makes most things said ambiguous and hard to understand

so how can you not be paranoid when talking to people or reading thinking that what's being said or read is the real meaning or not
i can't pretend that i really struggle with this (im not autist)

I do not converse much, as a result. When I do, I keep things short and succinct. If I am unsure of what is being said and whether it is a joke or not, I simply smile awkwardly and stay quiet. Simple.

I USED to think about this shit when I was MORE high inhib. I am still HIGH inhib but care less. But I also NEVER talk to people out side of family

how can you not be paranoid when talking to people
I'm paranoid about misunderstandings.

But most spergs are simply oblivious. They can't get the social cues but they also don't think about it, they don't acknowledge these cues ever existed. To them it's invisible.

Interpersonal communications remains a mystery through their lives. Some delusionmaxx there is nothing wrong with them and keep being awkward, getting shit treatment from normies all their lives and think this is the normal way people deal with each other, but ones with a bit more awareness simply notice they are not succeeding in social things and stop trying to engage, become withdrawn.

A minority like me and many on this forum get flabbergasted at how easy things are for normies and how hard it is for them. We get angry when we realize the shit treatment we get is far from universal, but rather a fringe exception. Like that monkey who is content with his cucumber until he realizes his fellow monkey is getting grapes, and goes literally apeshit over the unfair treatment. This is the state of most here.

Hope I helped.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back